Small Block & Big Block Chevy Specific Mouse & Rat Motor Discussion & Conversions

help

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question help

i have a 1993 trans am with a LT1 corvette engine and i have been having problems with it it has been missing like crazy i have changed the spark plugs and wires i put in autolight platums and still misses i was told to check the throttle bodie so i did and it was trashed so i bought a 52 mm holley and replaced it and it still acts up when i drive it it misses throught driving and it acts like it is reving itself up when i am driving and idleing but today i was on the way back from a friends house and it over heated so i replaced the thermostate and now it seems to have no power please give ideas on what to check to fix the problem
Old 07-04-2005, 02:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by night_rider93
i have a 1993 trans am with a LT1 corvette engine and i have been having problems with it it has been missing like crazy i have changed the spark plugs and wires i put in autolight platums and still misses i was told to check the throttle bodie so i did and it was trashed so i bought a 52 mm holley and replaced it and it still acts up when i drive it it misses throught driving and it acts like it is reving itself up when i am driving and idleing but today i was on the way back from a friends house and it over heated so i replaced the thermostate and now it seems to have no power please give ideas on what to check to fix the problem

Optispark? and y dont u put this in the LT1 section?