Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

kill on the highway

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default kill on the highway

i was on the highway last week and there was a blue srt4 next to me and next to him was a late model TA. the guy caught my attention b/c of his plate "IEATV8S". i rolled past him showing him my plate "XTINCTZ" and then when all 3 of us had a open lane we went at it, and the srt4 was left in the dust. the ta was kinda ahead of me (his plate said "nicview"), but im fairly stock with a ses light and a 260lb buddy next to me with a redtop on the floor between his feet. i shut her down at around 110. id think a srt4 with a plate like that would have had some *****, prolly would have had me from a launch, these ls1s like the highway. first "official" kill, no one else wants to race around here heh
Old 07-07-2005, 12:25 PM
TECH Resident

Sounds like a goodtime. Yeah if I were stock and had 300lbs in the passenger seat I'd have certainly expected to lose to an SRT-4 with those plates, but than again, theres a lot of folks out there with a lot more bark than bite. Thats sweet that he got double spanked by 2 fbods at the same time. He must've felt pretty stupid with his plates after that, lol.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JustAnIlluzion
i was on the highway last week and there was a blue srt4 next to me and next to him was a late model TA. the guy caught my attention b/c of his plate "IEATV8S". i rolled past him showing him my plate "XTINCTZ" and then when all 3 of us had a open lane we went at it, and the srt4 was left in the dust. the ta was kinda ahead of me (his plate said "nicview"), but im fairly stock with a ses light and a 260lb buddy next to me with a redtop on the floor between his feet. i shut her down at around 110. id think a srt4 with a plate like that would have had some *****, prolly would have had me from a launch, these ls1s like the highway. first "official" kill, no one else wants to race around here heh
ROFL, that's fantastic! The dudes face expression had to be priceless! But rolling 18s is bogging you down, but they do look nice!
Old 07-07-2005, 02:45 PM
TECH Junkie

That and Ditch the crapmaster...that chokes your car. I'd slap a Cut-out on your car if U dont have the cash for a new catback.