Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

exceptional customer service from Fuddle Racing

Old 07-07-2005, 06:22 PM
TECH Regular

Received 53 Likes on 19 Posts

Default exceptional customer service from Fuddle Racing

we thrashed all day to get my th400 out of my c5 so that we could install a tci transbrake and my new converter from fuddle racing. everything has gone wrong today or taken twice as long as it should have.

when it came time to put the converter in the trans, I decided to double check to be sure that the converter would bolt to the flexplate before putting it in the tranny and shoehorning it back up into the tunnel. my flexplate has the ls1 pattern and sbc small bolt circle also. the converter would bolt to neither. since I already had the crank pilot adapter on the car and a 6 leg sbc converter laying on the floor that I had just removed, I matched the legs up on the converter. just as I suspected, it was a sbc big bolt pattern.

since it was about 4:30 pm, I called John and discussed the problem with him. he offered to build me another converter and overnight it to me so that I could have it sat morning! customer service doesn't get any better than that, folks. I ended up bolting the adapter to my flywheel to center it on the pilot and drilling a new bolt pattern on it. John even tried to compensate me for my time when I called and told him to hold off that I had solved the problem. my trans and converter will be in the car tomorrow by lunch.

the point to all of this is that mistakes happen. even to the best. but how a company deals with those mistakes is what sets a very few apart from the rest. John was willing to go above and beyond to make things right. if his converter is even half as good as his customer service, I have a feeling that I will be very happy with my fuddle racing converter.

Old 07-07-2005, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree John is a very good guy to work with. Can't wait to get my converter installed.

Search this Thread