Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Meth Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 05:00 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Meth Kit

I have a basicly stock ls1 ..... eventially going into the motor but for now a 150shot. I live in vegas and its hot plus we only have 91 octan here I was wondering if a meth kit would be practical to have and have it only activated when my nitrous is activated.... would this be worth it???? all and any suggestions please
Old 07-10-2005, 11:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

I think it would...I talked to Steve about his Alky injection kits, and running them with nitrous. He told me no problem at all, it would help. I bought one before from him on my Blown car, and it worked great. I am thinking about gettign another one from him. They are IMO awesome kits, plug and play.

http://www.geocities.com/rad87gn/tech/SteveCkit.html

Jason
Old 07-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Launching!

I was just thinking maybe I should make my own kit and have it activate wen the nitrous is and hook it up to a window switch and have it spray when I spray????? in all is this worth
Old 07-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Launching!

????? anyone else
Old 07-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Staging Lane

I had a water/meth kit on my turbo GTI and it worked great in the Vegas heat. I haven't heard about a meth kit with nitrous, though. The reason I had it on my car was to reduce the intake air temps, and the meth was a great octane booster. But nitrous already has a cooling effect. So would this be just for the octane boost? I was thinking about running a dedicated fuel system for my nitrous. I'd run 100 octane from the Rebel Gas Stations.
Old 07-11-2005, 04:13 PM
Launching!

Exactly I was thinking octan boost. I couldnt run 100 octan in the same meth setup huh.
Old 07-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Restricted User

I am still looking into using a Meth Mix injection as the fuel side of my nitrous kit. Figure it cools, and has a very high octane, and I believe some ppl have the jet pattern needed
Old 07-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Launching!

what does it take to make a meth it and i was planning on having it activate when my nitrous is activated (swited turned on ) then have it run off a window switch good idea all input please
Old 07-12-2005, 02:13 AM
Teching In

heres a good link to check out for building an Alky kit.. On the supercharged cars (GTPs) it helps run a smaller pulley will cool the temp and will mke more boost..

the alky is basicly having an intercooler and race gas at the push of a button i think there have been a few ppl that have sprayed both on a GTP. idk how much an Alky kit would do on a NA car but it seems to do wonders for the GN guys.

The person that did that write up now has his own website for alky kits with controllers but i cant remember the name of it
Old 07-14-2005, 02:32 AM
Teching In

http://www.devilsownonline.com/ theres the link if u wana check it out