Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me VS 99 Cobra and a GT...

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me VS 99 Cobra and a GT...

Sorry if this is too long.... Well, went out to the drive in theatre last night with a car club i hang out with. On the way home we are cruising between 60-65. I'm second in line behind the 99 Cobra. Here comes a white GT passing all of us. Next thing I know I look down and we are at around 75 keeping speed with the GT so I figured the Cobra wanted some of the GT, which was weird because he told me he only races at the track. So I figured hey, I might be able to get him to race me. So the GT is in the far left lane, I'm in the middle with the Cobra in the right.

I start pulling up to them and get to where my front bumper is at their back bumpers when the Cobra punches it, then the GT then me (slow *** reaction lol)
The Cobra and I leave the GT like he is standing still, I'm inching pretty slow up on the Cobra and get back up to his rear bumper when he lets off, few seconds later we pass a cop. I'm so glad he has a radar detector. lol We exit and pull over to help one of the other guys whos tranny messed up on him. When I got out of my car, the first thing my buddy said was, "I WANT A REMATCH!" So I guess it was a kill, he considers it one but I'm not sure since we had to let off. Either way I was happy I was pulling him.

By the way, my mods are in sig and the 99 Cobra is stock. I know not very impressive but hey what can I say? I'm slow. LOL