Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Keep us posted on info re car clubs racing at Autobahn Joliet and Road America

Old 07-10-2005, 11:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keep us posted on info re car clubs racing at Autobahn Joliet and Road America

MAN, after having such a GAS with the NASA Racing Experience at the Autobahn Joliet,IL, Track (South) this Saturday (July 9) my fourth ROAD RACING event this season I decided to post up as I
am SPOILED as the AUTOBAHN is so close to GREATER CHICAGOLAND and such a kick azz facility. If only i had an extra $25k Laying around to become a memeber!!!

That having been said, let's stay networked as to other car clubs, events, etc., that will afford those in the Chicago Crew (who enjoy road racing their LSX powered or any GM machine) the opporutunity to continue to road race at the Autobahn in Joliet as often as possible and ROAD AMERICA (as i am sure there are all types of car clubs that rent one of he tracks for the weekend, etc)! I know the Midwest f-body group is going back to Road America in October and I went with that group in APRIL and would not miss October for anthing!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Keep us posted on info re car clubs racing at Autobahn Joliet and Road America