Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

NWFbody wins again......

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 08:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NWFbody wins again......

We won..yeah baby....

Ryan K was 2nd place and can't remember the Chevell guys name that joined our team....He was 1st...Details later....

Jimbob
Old 07-16-2005, 08:50 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jimbob
We won..yeah baby....

Ryan K was 2nd place and can't remember the Chevell guys name that joined our team....He was 1st...Details later....

Jimbob
Kenny O'Keefe took first... running for Team NW

Lost of new best times, too.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Pathological Modifier

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man! I had a Blast today! It was great reacing with you guys, I think everbody had a good time. Got my picture taken for the Bremerton Raceway site.

The Camaro ran great all day. It was really hard getting it slowed down, but managed to work it all out. The last race against Kenny, I put myself out with a red light. As soon as I saw that I had taken myself out, I flipped open the cut out and ran a 11.46 @126 ish.

After that I recieved my final warning from the track. I "guess" its time for a bar... Oh Well.

Ryan K.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Congrats to Kenny and to Ryan! What a great day for racing... even if my tranny and rear end were having some major issues, I still had a good time out there with everyone. Making it to Round 4 helped ease the pain of the car trouble.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Ryan you were kicking BIG *** today!!! Congrats on the Runner up!

Today is what it was all about even if we had not won it was a Kick *** day of racing!!
Old 07-16-2005, 10:32 PM
T is for Towing not Turbo

Sure was a great day, beat myself in the 3rd round, but still had a great time! Great turnout too...and a big congrats to Ryan on his first trophy EVER!!!!

Brian
Old 07-16-2005, 10:46 PM
TECH Resident

Today was a total blast and the way every trip to the track SHOULD be. It was awesome to watch people best their times and pull off some nice wins in the CCC. Winning it all was just icing on the cake. Congrats to Ryan K and Kenny, plus Mark who made it a long ways, Doug who ran his best times ever, Zeke who kept winning despite the engine managements best efforts, and I was totally happy because I made it through one run in CCC and pulled down my best time and MPH ever of a 13.227 at 108. And Ellis, that was awesome Italian food!
Old 07-16-2005, 11:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yes, it was a blast. We WILL have to do this again SOON! Congrats to Ryan. You were on your game today buddy. Nice wins (even the 1 against me in the semis by .01) & a DAMN NICE TROPHY you got there. Bout time too - you deserve it!

Also congrats to Bill for running an 11, Doug for running a 12.20 (bastard ), & the team for having 26 cars show up. Impressive! And to everyone who came & tried......

And I reassured myself the the HS rockers did make my car faster. I was running 12.28-12.30 (even with the Mez pump) unitl the air turned & everyone started running faster. Then I ran a best of 12.21 with a best 1.710 60' time. Those damn rockers might go on my car yet....I think I would have been in the teens today. 8th place with a 12.212

Again, congrats & thanks to all. We had a lot of fun.

PS this is WAHUSKER typing....
Old 07-16-2005, 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

It was great watching everyone run today. It was nice meeting a lot of new people and seeing what the CCC is all about. I'll have to make it out to some more this year and actually run next time!
Old 07-16-2005, 11:20 PM
TECH Regular

Great day and nice to see so many familiar faces along with a few new ones. Ellis is right on the mark - another all NW Fbody final was just icing.

I did get a bit surnburned tho... Lidicaine here I come!
Old 07-16-2005, 11:23 PM
TECH Addict

I have to agree with everyone else, this was an awesome day at the track Probably the most fun I've ever had at a CCC race. Made it a few rounds, got to see some very close racing. Everybody seemed to have a smile on their face and you could tell they were having a great time. Makes me want to go back SOON ! Big Congrats to Ryan ( awesome car Ryan ) and Mark. You guys provided some great action. Good to see Brian and Mike out there, it been a long time since I last saw you guys.

The NW fbody wrecking crew was out in force today
Old 07-16-2005, 11:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

I figure the damage was 61 pts today.....FUGGIN INCREDIBLE TEAM!!!!
Old 07-16-2005, 11:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Congrats Everyone! Today was great! My Sunburn is well worth it!!

This was my first time going to Bremerton and I can honestly say that it was the best time I have ever had going to the Drag races!

Jake, I'm really sorry your car broke I hate when that happens...I hope someone around here has a Radiator for you..BIG BIG Thanks to Brian for volunteering his Trailor to take Jake home! That was Awesome man!! One of the reasons this Club was started..friendships like these...

Sorry about your friends truck Eric...I loved the paint job you guys put on it, that was hilarious! I'm uploading pics right now, but if anyone wants any taken down you just let me know. I surely don't want your friend to get in trouble for driving his dads truck at the track.

Doug, your car ran great and I know there is more there with the right tuning

Jason, sorry your car is having problems again too...Damn Monster Car anyway what's that thing running now..Mach 3? Oh wait, yeah, that was Dougs car today huh?

Arron, it was great to see your car! It's been a long time since I've seen it and it's come a loooong way! Great Job running those 10's!!

Congrats to Ryan for coming in Second, I know that had to be hard keeping that car over 11.50's!

Big thanks to the new guys from Ft. Lewis ( didn't get names, and would have forgotten them by now anyway)..

Thanks to the Viper guy! Nice car!! The guy in the S10 Race truck (think thats what it was) and the Chevelle Race car who won the CCC today!! We had an Awesome Turnout and it was great to see so many Happy faces today!

I took lots of pictures and they are uploading as I type. I will post the link when they are done

To those of you that couldn't make it, Ray (Tru_ice), Amy & John, Josh, Eric (Ram-it), Rokko, Darrin...and whom ever else I'm forgetting...you were all missed! We did have, I think at last count, 27 cars/trucks...so it really was a great Turnout....
Old 07-16-2005, 11:46 PM
11 Second Club

Well guys, As always we had a great time. Sorry Mark for bumping you down on the top 10 list, but you did kick my *** in the grudge match. Good job to Ryan, Mark, Jason, and all the guys I can't type that many names but you know who you are. I just hope next time I can go out and help the team with some more points. I feel like I am letting you guys down, but it was sure fun to watch everyone run and cheer you on!!! Thanks for a great day. Oh yea the SS is cleaned and ready for the All Chevy show!!!
Attached Thumbnails NWFbody wins again......-july16-timeslip.jpg  
Old 07-16-2005, 11:51 PM
T is for Towing not Turbo

I saw someone taking videos of us, who was that?
Old 07-16-2005, 11:52 PM
TECH Resident

Amy, my gf. I am working with them now.. plus there are others.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Good job everybody....As always nw-fbody kicks butt.

Ok now for the real dirt How did our favorite mustangs Do??I dying to know
Old 07-17-2005, 12:06 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
Good job everybody....As always nw-fbody kicks butt.

Ok now for the real dirt How did our favorite mustangs Do??I dying to know

He ran a best of 12.3 on the brakes

I saw a few of his slips and it looks to be a 11.7 or so ride off the bottle Although he won't admit to any thing but a few luck passes...

...Even at that not sure how he plans on getting around Arron's car.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:07 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by VIKING
I figure the damage was 61 pts today.....FUGGIN INCREDIBLE TEAM!!!!
Yeah, we really racked them up today... did you include Jonathan's points for running his dial-in right on the nose? He ran a 13.200 on a 13.20 dial-in.. coasting.. LOL

Awesome turnout!!

Nice job by everyone today, and seeing Arron with his Camaro out there... that was a rare treat. Was cool to see some of the new guys to the group making rounds, too. The red Firehawk (99Hawk262) was getting some good runs in..

I'm amazed I made it as far as I did, my times were all over the place... I can't wait to get the Formula back out again.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:10 AM
TECH Addict

Did he even race anybody ? I kept thinking he was going to come over and talk to us, I never even met him ? I'm pretty sure he should call in sick against Arron

Quick Reply: NWFbody wins again......