Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GMC Safari vs Civic

Old 07-22-2005, 04:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default GMC Safari vs Civic

I just about died laughing when i saw this. I was coming home and im in the right lane of a 2 lane road and the car in front is going slow so i get over and as i get over a civic speeds up and gets on my a** WTF. So im in 2nd and get on it and get up to 60mph and just cruise well he decides to follow so i just get over and let him go so he goes by and so does a beat to SH** GMC safari van riding the civics a** so i fall alittle behind and its clear ahead except the cive and safari the civic decides to get over and let the safari go by. The safari get's on it and gets right nex to the civic and i see him tapping his brakes(I immediatly thought there was a cop ahead so i slow down) then the civic and safari are off, the safari is blowing smoke and the civic is just barely getting away by the time they let of the civic's back bumper is at the safari's front bumper. Thats got to suck to know that your car can just barely pull away from a beat to sh** safari van with a roof rack and a 10ft ladder on top. The civic was sproting no hub caps and a fart can. The civic turned off shortly after and i caught up to the van and gave the 2 guys in it a thumbs up. It was so damn funny
Old 07-22-2005, 04:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes that is hillarious and as we all know rice sucks

Search this Thread