Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Have you guys seen this?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool Have you guys seen this?

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....9E8463DFFB&p=0 check this video out, i thought this was funny as hell, apparantly this guy was on the news or something-does this guy post on here at all?
Old 07-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Teching In

I saw that on a 20/20 or 60 minutes interview maybe 4 years ago. 90 grand is a little high for a h/c car.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:47 PM
TECH Addict

that guy is a tool. first of all if i had a wife and kids, the car would be the last thing i would spend money on. all my money would go towards the harley. LOL

to be truthfull, my woman gets all my money now, so im sure when we are married she will get even more. ill be happy if she lets me buy a nice set of fuzzy dice for the mirror.
Old 07-27-2005, 04:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DopdBrd
that guy is a tool. first of all if i had a wife and kids, the car would be the last thing i would spend money on. all my money would go towards the harley. LOL

to be truthfull, my woman gets all my money now, so im sure when we are married she will get even more. ill be happy if she lets me buy a nice set of fuzzy dice for the mirror.

before we open our traps and look dumb... MAYBE YOU should know the full story. That is a well known street racer down here in the valley of Texas. he was including the price of TWO cars he has built INCLUDING the price of both cars. Think about that.. at the time, two new ls1's, cam's, heads, full bolt ons, rear axles, tires, brakes, etc....

They butchered up what all parties said in the video to give street racing an even worse view when that was made. ALSO Chris who was interviewed posted on the board what he said before it was even casted and even afterwards to prove about how much **** they changed.... KNOW THE FULL STORY before you assume
Old 07-27-2005, 05:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BigBronco
before we open our traps and look dumb... MAYBE YOU should know the full story. That is a well known street racer down here in the valley of Texas. he was including the price of TWO cars he has built INCLUDING the price of both cars. Think about that.. at the time, two new ls1's, cam's, heads, full bolt ons, rear axles, tires, brakes, etc....

They butchered up what all parties said in the video to give street racing an even worse view when that was made. ALSO Chris who was interviewed posted on the board what he said before it was even casted and even afterwards to prove about how much **** they changed.... KNOW THE FULL STORY before you assume

are you his boyfriend? j/k hopefully ABC made it cheesy then.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

the people who made the video act like he's the first guy who wastes all of his money each month and not invest it. it is still funny, though. if he's making all the money then he should be able to decide what he wants to spend it on.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Either way if predator03 called him out and he wouldnt race him i want to slap him. Thats using a guy's own move against him.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

a 6k H/C!? It's almost hard to spend that kind of money. It's tools like that who give F-bod owners a bad name. The thing is freaking stock!
Old 07-27-2005, 06:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

You guys need to read svtperformance more often and the RGV boards.........

Predator 03 has been called out by MANY people and has backed down. He is now building a motor for his cobra so it should really be making some power.. BUT there are still plenty of street cars that want to hand this guy his ******* ***.. and WILL do it
Old 07-27-2005, 06:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by stangkiller
are you his boyfriend? j/k hopefully ABC made it cheesy then.

congrats on having two mid 13 second f-bodies by the way
Old 07-27-2005, 07:08 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BigBronco
congrats on having two mid 13 second f-bodies by the way
omg you are so funny. can't take a joke i guess. oh i forgot i don't spend all my time posting on here everyday and have 40 bazillion posts so my jokes ain't good enough. i'm not ashamed of my cars thats why its on my sig, you just stated the obvious, kinda like how i stated the obvious about your boyfriend. oops! did i say that out loud, did you get your name "big bronco" from him also?
Old 07-27-2005, 09:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

omg you are so funny. can't take a joke i guess. oh i forgot i don't spend all my time posting on here everyday and have 40 bazillion posts so my jokes ain't good enough. i'm not ashamed of my cars thats why its on my sig, you just stated the obvious, kinda like how i stated the obvious about your boyfriend. oops! did i say that out loud, did you get your name "big bronco" from him also?
ooh here it comes... I'll save ya the embarassment and just full you in on an old lifted juiced bronco he went mudding in. other than that i'll let him deal with you.
Old 07-27-2005, 09:20 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

"stangkiller" huh? I see you're not too big on reality.

That Chris guy is definitely a tool...even if they butchered up the vid and took his quotes out of context. What's his **** run Gray?
Old 07-27-2005, 09:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well i hope i dont step on anyone's toes when i say this but, yea from JUST watching the video alone-the guy seems like a major dumbass, how can you let your family live like that and spend all that money on your car? grow up man! your not 19 anymore! then again like bronco said, I dont know the guy, and i dont know what was truth and what was bs in it------and damn!! 6 grand on heads and cam!!??? they made out of gold?
Old 07-27-2005, 10:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe the 6 Grand also included a big azz bottle which he didn't want to share with everyone.

Could a full bolt on and H/C car with a big shot of NOS get a person into the low 10'S???

Again all it comes to is Money. Anything can be made fast. It just takes money. I am now in the 11's and could affoard to go faster but like the car the way it is now. To reach there own.

I am sure there is a good amount of fbody cars out there that would love to meet the guy in the cobra and hand him his azz also.
Old 07-27-2005, 10:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by unit213

That Chris guy is definitely a tool...even if they butchered up the vid and took his quotes out of context. What's his **** run Gray?
lets not make this a GM versus Ford thing but---MOST---mustangs, even V8s do not run 13s....5.0 fox bodies didnt, mid 90s gt models didnt, 2000 gt models didnt, the 05 stangs are in the 13s, but with his lid/full exhaust he wont have a prob....now i know there are many mustangs faster than his but most are not which would justify his name being stangkiller

as far as the movie, i hate how the media always chops up the story to make it "more interesting" but it really takes things out of proportion, like the spending 90 thousand bucks they make it seem like only on one car....
damn the liberal press
Old 07-27-2005, 10:20 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 98SuperSport
lets not make this a GM versus Ford thing but---MOST---mustangs, even V8s do not run 13s....5.0 fox bodies didnt, mid 90s gt models didnt, 2000 gt models didnt, the 05 stangs are in the 13s, but with his lid/full exhaust he wont have a prob....now i know there are many mustangs faster than his but most are not which would justify his name being stangkiller

as far as the movie, i hate how the media always chops up the story to make it "more interesting" but it really takes things out of proportion, like the spending 90 thousand bucks they make it seem like only on one car....
damn the liberal press
he's just mad cause his name is unit. go figure. some guys just don't know how to have some fun. they claim they are the "**** talkers finest" or whatever but they can't take it when you dish it out on them. i was just getting their panties in a bunch. no hard feelings unit and big bronco
Old 07-27-2005, 10:26 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by unit213

the reality is most mustangs are overrated and ain't very impressive. i have killed more mustangs than losing to them. as a matter of fact i have not ever lost to a mustang. i am not trying to say i have the best or fastest car out there. and there are mustangs out there that can beat mine. i have a simple bolt on z28. we could go on all night on this topic we might not see eye to eye, but we both agree that guy is lame.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:17 AM
Administrator

he's just mad cause his name is unit.
That's BIG unit. A name given to me by the ladies...get it. Not something to be mad about, something to be proud of junior.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:20 AM
Administrator

the reality is most mustangs are overrated and ain't very impressive.
Like I said, you're not big on reality obviously. The reality is that most mustangs are modded just like LS1's. However, you run stock LS1 times. Congrats.

Come on up to Detroit with that stock POS. Let's see what most mustangs do it it.