Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Leather and pain

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 03:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leather and pain

Hey, i was wondering if any one knows were i can get my seats reapholstered in chicago(or maybe like who would i look up to cover my seats,), i read on the forums once that some one had his seats covered with leather med grain for only 50 dollars..if u know that post could u give me alink to it? well thanks.. my seat right now are just ruined... ripping they were like that since before i got the car( some one HIT my car recently so im pissed)
Old 08-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Banned

The only way I know to buy the leather to redo your seats for $50 bucks is to pay a crackhead that much to steal it. Leather to redo your seats will cost 10 times that or more
Old 08-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Restricted User - Non Spon Soliciting

Kens Kustom Kornor in Shaumburg, but be ready to spend some big $
Old 08-07-2005, 03:29 PM
12 Second Club

I really don't see anybody getting seats recovered for 50$. Well maybe if they could steal a cow, kill it, skin it, make the leather and just buy a hardware kit and some thread...

After only owning my car for two days, like a dumbass I had my cell phone clipped inside my pocket so the clip was sticking out. I went to get out of the car and bumped my leg on the steering wheel. Fell into the side bolster and punched a 1-1.5 inch hole in it. It cost me $95 just to have the leather piece on the side bolster replaced. From what alot of people told me it would normally cost more than that. I'm stationed in a small town where work like this can be done farily cheap.

If you're interested in recovering your seats as a DIY project check out...
Katzkin Leather
I've seen a few people redo their interiors with the Custom Katzkin kits with awesome results.

Quick Reply: Leather and pain