View Full Version : I need help and suggestions ebay

Schwindj
08-12-2005, 05:32 PM
I just sold something on ebay, and sent the guy an invoice and and email asking how he planned on paying me, paypal moneyorder or what. He hasnt responded to any of my emails, or sent me my money yet, its been awhile since the auction ended. What should I do? I dont have much experience with ebay so anything constructive would be helpful. Thanks
James

baddogz28
08-12-2005, 05:39 PM
I believe that you should file a non-paying bidder grievance with ebay, I think that is done in the My Ebay page. Maybe you would want to chat online with an ebay help representative too and ask what they think.

Chris

ROCNDAV
08-12-2005, 06:36 PM
I'd give it a week. Some people go on vacation, get tied up on something. A week covers long weekend trip.

After a week has gone by, and you have sent him an invoice and contacted him through enays contact buyer (through auction page), then file a non-paying response. Ebay will then get into it. If he doesn't respond, you will get your relist fees.

I always give people the benefit of the doubt and try not to leave negatives. Som people like to leave a neg if not responded to in 48 hours.

I had a negative left that has now scarred my perfect 100% rating, and it cant be removed...really sux when it wasn't my fault.

Good luck to you.

ROCNDAV

rocndave on ebay.

super302
08-12-2005, 07:18 PM
how long has it been?
I'd say give a week at most