Sponsored by:

MAD Props to Fuddle Racing and TCC

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 07:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MAD Props to Fuddle Racing and TCC

John & Howard,

First off I just want to thank you with getting my converter setup. I know we had a bit of an issue at first but let me just say it was solved completely to my satisfaction, and I appreciate all the extra work that went in to getting me setup as I needed.

For those who don't know, I ordered a 3200/1.7 stall performance converter from Fuddle during the last GP. The numbers were chosen after conversing at length with John about what I planned to do with the car and the mods I intended the stall to go with (a Magnacharger for my GTO).

I got the car back today from the installation of the TC and the Maggie and some other miscellaneous parts and the difference is simply amazing. There is NOTHING like being able to do a burnout from a complete stop without any use of the brakes. And leaving lights and stopsigns, she just sounds mean, mean, MEAN, and this is on the stock exhaust and solely due to the higher stall. And the car drives much more smoothly now with the stall being much looser than stock, but really, I love it, it's the way the car SHOULD have come. Anyways, that's it for now I guess. I will post some track results when I get them, but it won't be for a while, and of course they'll be confounded due to the installation of the Maggie @ the same time. But we shall see how my 60's do.

Thanks again!
Old 08-13-2005, 08:55 PM
Truck Sponsor

Good to hear man,I just ordered my Fuddle 2500 stall for my 97 chevy 2 days ago!I can not wait to get it.I had a hughes before and it cracked on me while cruisin 40MPH,really weird but it did!I was leary about goin with that same converter again..John at Fuddle took care of me and he has fantastic customer service,answered everything I needed to ask ask him!
Old 08-13-2005, 09:05 PM
TECH Regular

Glad to hear that there's another satisfied cust w/ them. Man I hope all these great post don't cause the price to go up.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:12 PM
Truck Sponsor

I hear ya on that,I got a damn good deal on mine big time!