Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

kills?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 11:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default kills?

so last night i finshed taking off the EGR and making the block off plate :banghead: and im on my way to dennys and im pulling up to a red light and pull next to a black vert 350z with the top down. i see two chicks in it, a younger girl driving and her mom with her. i get my looks in and look straight...then i swear i hear them revving at me. no way i said to myself, but i kept hearing it. i look over and sure enough, this 18 yearold girl is revving at me and smiling with her mom. i look at her and smile, and tach the formula to about 6k they both laugh and give me a thumbs up :thumbsup: the light turns green and i take off normal and shes haulin ***. i wait a min and punch it and catch up they took the next turn and beeped and waved

then im on my way home on the highway doing 65 and i see headlights coming up quick. i merge over one lane to give room, and its a white eclipse doing about 80. i fall in behind and they continue at 80 for a min then slow to 55. i cruised around after a min since i wasnt going to do 55. i continue on my way and eventually they catch back up....turns out to be 5 chicks in this 4g eclipse. theyre waving and smiling and staying next to me. a car is coming up in my lane, so i downshifted into 5th and got in front of the eclipse then moved back over. they came up next to me and rolled down the windows and then floored it. i guess so i could see them. i waited for them to get about 2 cars up, and i dropped it in 2nd.....i fly by and theyre screaming and laughing and the chicks in the back are sticking their arms out and saying hello turns out the highway splits and we had to go opposite ways. i was going to continue with them, but the way they went is a long bridge and i was really tired maybe ill see them again
Old 08-18-2005, 02:36 PM
TECH Addict

I love when that happens. A little while ago I was cruising and two hot chicks pulled up leaned out the window of their explorer or something and yelled at me to "SHOW ME YOUR ****!" If I wasn't dribing I would have obliged then asked them to return the favor haha.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:53 PM
TECH Junkie

oh, i wouldve shown them my ****. i can drive with my leg long enough to take off a shirt, done it many times actually