Kemah Cops Suck A**!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 02:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Kemah Cops Suck A**!!!!!!!!!

Unbefuckin'leavable!!!!!!!!! Decided to go ahead and head up to the GTG with some of the guys from the north and south side at top of the parking garage in Kemah. Guess who was up there waiting...Kemah's finest ********! Had Blaine pulled over with his wife and child as I made it to the top of the garage. Blaine started waving his hand as to tell me to leave but I had no where to go. Cop motioned for me to pull up to him and he asked for my license and insurance. I asked what I did, he never answered. I was like okay, this is gonna be the typical ******* cop that gives police officers a bad name. He started writing a ticket...again I asked, can you tell me what I did for you to be writing me a ticket? He hesitated and said I'll be right with you as he's standing at my door...what a f'n jerk off!! Then he begins to tell me what the ticket is for. You have 3 citations...I was like WTF (thought it didn't say it) is your problem for what?? No front license plate (never have, never will), obscured rear license plate (you've got to be frigin' kidding me!) and faulty exhaust...Told him I just had my car inspected 10 days ago and it passed inspection so how is it a faulty exhaust? He never answered me...

What's really pissin' me off is every cop car on the top of the parking garage (3 or 4) had NO FRONT PLATE!! Didn't know this until I was leaving...He told me it is a state law that all Texas State vehicles, cars, trucks, etc...must have a front plate...so WTF? So cop cars are an exception to the ******' rule??? Just a little pissed so I'm venting...I will be making some phone calls on this deal and make sure this ******* days to come is as miserable as I can make them. Jack *** Mother *#@&!%

You know its just the principle of the whole deal...we go out there not hurting a damn thing, talk shop and show some cars, spend money in their f'in city and they just ruin the f'in day by hassling everyone, and for what? Just amazing what a badge and gun can do to give these morons this "holier than thou" attitude...asswipes!! BTW, I'm sure Blaine will drop in to explain his little venture...to say the least he should be one pissed off dude!!

Last edited by DJ's99SS; 08-27-2005 at 03:51 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

That's bullshit. Isn't that private property? How can they write you a citation on private property?

When he was writing you the tickets, you should have got on your cell phone. When he asked you to sign the tickets, you should have held up your index finger, and said "I'll be right with you", talked for another minute or so, then signed them.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

He can't give you a ticket on private property. What a fucken *****. I would of went WOT in the parking garage and gave him a real reason to give me a ticket
Old 08-27-2005, 03:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude that sucks. That happend to me in earlier in july on my bike, Memorial Villages, 3 bullshit citations.
I hope this means me and you are not due up for another untill awhile.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:45 PM
TECH Junkie

That sucks.. DJ well for the no front plate ticket just show up to court with a pic of the car with a plate , it will be dismissed. Most cops like that were picked on in high school so they desided to become cops pay poeple back...
Old 08-27-2005, 04:14 PM
Texas Director

That sucks DJ! Thats BS getting written up for a bunch nit picking crap like that. Hope you do everything in your to fight all of those "serious charges".

Freakin cops like that ought to be put in an office behind a desk or fired. Gotta think that they wouldn't have any jurisdiction on Fertitta's private property. Good luck with everything.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:18 PM
TECH Addict

And cops wonder why they get shot!
Old 08-27-2005, 04:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

glad i didnt go, i would have gotten those and then some
Old 08-27-2005, 04:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn that sucks man.Pretty soon we won't even be able to drive our cars anywhere without being F*** with.
I guess that's why i never go on any of these trips.
Definatly take that **** to court
Old 08-27-2005, 04:44 PM
12 Second Club

Sorry to hear about that man. I saw a cop talking to a crowd of people, but I didn't think they were writing tickets. I closed my borla so I wouldn't get hastled about that ****. I had a blast on the cruise. For once I got to meet everyone. Everyone was really cool. I am about to post some pics.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:35 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Damn, glad I missed the "fun". Sounds like the perfect stereotypical ******* cop, the type that thinks the badge makes them above everyone else.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i guess they got tired of waiting for us cause when we got to the top they were gone. sorry to hear about that and i hope you can get something on them for that.

i had fun before and after the **** at Kemah and needless to say i won't ever be going back there again.

it was nice finally get to one of these and meet some people. might be headed to HMP to watch them make left turns, dad said his comapny is having a party, free beer & Bar-B-Q WOOT!

Last edited by white man; 08-29-2005 at 02:00 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm sorry to hear about all of the problems....yes the Kemah cops sucked...apparently they "heard" people racing in the garage...I never saw or heard any, but I guess when some cars accelerate, we are a little loud, but still it was uncalled for....after eating we went out to our cars and the cops were gone, but there was one sitting in the garage making sure people weren't speeding.....none of us that parked on the roof got tickets, and I'm sorry that DJ and Blaine did.

On another note, I had a lot of fun, some of us went to Galveston afterwards and took some pretty cool pics...I'll try to have all of the pics up by tomorrow.

Last edited by wickedrx7; 08-27-2005 at 05:59 PM.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:55 PM
13 Second Truck Club

that was dumb...
Old 08-27-2005, 05:57 PM
Staging Lane

I say somebodt start a post about a fake meet and just say every nasty thing posible about the a@@whole cops and then lagh all the way in the outher direction.
Old 08-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Mustang Moderator

Damn Blaine isn't having the best of luck with the law lately...
Old 08-27-2005, 06:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

I had a run in with those dicks in that same garage before. They started messing with me and a buddy because we came in the garage with his redneck old school 4X4 GMC. My buddy is short fused and mumbled something as the cop was eye raping us.(windows were down) We came up there to help my buddy that had a flat on his TA , cause he had ruined his tire tool. (you know the cheap one they give us). Any ways he comes up to us and starts asking a zillion questions. I guessed we looked suspicious, with our tire tool.

To those that got a bitter taste , it is just that spot around there where the cops are cashing in on tickets. (boardwalk area)
Old 08-27-2005, 06:36 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DJ's99SS
Unbefuckin'leavable!!!!!!!!! Decided to go ahead and head up to the GTG with some of the guys from the north and south side at top of the parking garage in Kemah. Guess who was up there waiting...Kemah's finest ********! Had Blaine pulled over with his wife and child as I made it to the top of the garage. Blaine started waving his hand as to tell me to leave but I had no where to go. Cop motioned for me to pull up to him and he asked for my license and insurance. I asked what I did, he never answered. I was like okay, this is gonna be the typical ******* cop that gives police officers a bad name. He started writing a ticket...again I asked, can you tell me what I did for you to be writing me a ticket? He hesitated and said I'll be right with you as he's standing at my door...what a f'n jerk off!! Then he begins to tell me what the ticket is for. You have 3 citations...I was like WTF (thought it didn't say it) is your problem for what?? No front license plate (never have, never will), obscured rear license plate (you've got to be frigin' kidding me!) and faulty exhaust...Told him I just had my car inspected 10 days ago and it passed inspection so how is it a faulty exhaust? He never answered me...

What's really pissin' me off is every cop car on the top of the parking garage (3 or 4) had NO FRONT PLATE!! Didn't know this until I was leaving...He told me it is a state law that all Texas State vehicles, cars, trucks, etc...must have a front plate...so WTF? So cop cars are an exception to the ******' rule??? Just a little pissed so I'm venting...I will be making some phone calls on this deal and make sure this ******* days to come is as miserable as I can make them. Jack *** Mother *#@&!%

You know its just the principle of the whole deal...we go out there not hurting a damn thing, talk shop and show some cars, spend money in their f'in city and they just ruin the f'in day by hassling everyone, and for what? Just amazing what a badge and gun can do to give these morons this "holier than thou" attitude...asswipes!! BTW, I'm sure Blaine will drop in to explain his little venture...to say the least he should be one pissed off dude!!

I am really sorry about that..... the minute we pulled up ...guess who showed up right behind us?? the Kemah cops..... he was telling us that he had recieved complaints that we were racing through the parking garage (which isnt possible, with all the speed bumps an cement pillars everywhere, sorry but drifting is NOT our thing.... yes our cars are loud, but look up the definition of racing mr. cop) anyways... he proceeded to threatin us. Since I am the one who reserved the parking garage... I will be making a phone call on Monday to management to make a complaint against their law enforcement down there... it was a bunch of BS, since we didnt do a damn thing wrong.

I am sorry for all the harrasment from the cops today!!
Old 08-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Banned

holy cow! freakn' sux!
i was just told about this and i'm here reading on this crap...that's just wrong
don't those ******* have anything else to do than to harrass us folks not doing anything thing wrong but making there sorry *** town some more business...

KEMAH COPS SUCKS!!!
Old 08-27-2005, 07:00 PM
Launching!

Bullshit.

Tammy, give me their number I would like to talk with them. If you want I will take care of it from here.

The thing that pisses me off the most, the HPD Annual event we had and WERE going to hold down there this coming year, brought "Kemah" alot of money, and they have the ******* nerve to pretty much kick us out.

**** Kemah they will never have my business again. And for that matter Galveston either.

G

Quick Reply: Kemah Cops Suck A**!!!!!!!!!