Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help. car surging like almost

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 10:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help. car surging like almost

well....when im driving around the city, the car will be its normal temp, but after like 30 mins of driving my car starts acting up. The temp gauge goes to read nothing and then the car starts bogging and acting like it needs more fuel or something....then after 10 seconds of doing that, the temp gauge will come back up to normal temp and everything is fine again until about 30 mins later it does it again....

Any clue to what is causing this....cause its getting real annoying...thanks LS1Tech...

Paul
Old 08-29-2005, 11:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

coolant temp sensor, on drivers side head next to plug #1...
Old 08-29-2005, 11:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

its brand new....i changed it when i accidently broke the others one off while installing the longtubes.....shes i maybe take it off and put it back on and see if that works??
Old 08-29-2005, 12:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

so when did this start happing? a while after the long tube install or right after? if its brand new and has been working for a while it still could go bad, my friends car goes through them all the time, hes on his 3rd one, probably just cheap aftermarket stuff.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by hourang
so when did this start happing? a while after the long tube install or right after? if its brand new and has been working for a while it still could go bad, my friends car goes through them all the time, hes on his 3rd one, probably just cheap aftermarket stuff.

this has been happening as soon as i put it in......i have no clue...should i try taking it out and put it back in?