Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Paint shops in north GA & clear bras

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 11:07 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Paint shops in north GA & clear bras

Does anyone know of a body shop in north Georgia that does really good paint? I have custom paint so there is no way it will be taken to any place close to something like Macco. But I have some rock chips that need to be fixed.

Also, has anyone put a clear bra on their car? If so, can I get pics and where did you get it done at?
Old 08-29-2005, 12:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Where in north ga? In gainesville there is a place called Miracles in Motion. Look them up on whitepages.com or in the phone book... I miss placed their number. But when I got in a wreak, I could have swore that I would have had to replace my entire driver's side bed skin but he has some really skilled guys there and they popped that huge dent right out and it looks good as new and great paint as well... prices are fair to me. Check those guys out.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:26 AM
On The Tree

I recently talked to a guy at Brown & Brown Pro Custom Paint & Body Shop in Winder GA. Its a small little shop but the guy does amazing work. His name is Scott Brown. His number is 770-867-1254. I plan to have him do anything I need in the future. He's a very high energy kind of guy when you talk to him. If you've got something custom I think it would be a good idea to check him out.

There are also a couple of resto/custom rod shops up in Cleveland, GA if you're further up. They are in book too.

Good luck