Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 - Got some new pics of my SOM SS Vert




fastmatt98
09-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Hope you like
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/fastmatt01/img1001.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/fastmatt01/img1002.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/fastmatt01/img1003.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/fastmatt01/img1004.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/fastmatt01/img1005.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/fastmatt01/img1006.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/fastmatt01/img251.jpg
I still want a Electron Blue Z06 but I will end up keeping this car cause my wife isnt gonna let me play the car trading game lol. I just have the car bug again so hopefully it will go away in a week or two


SspeedChic
09-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Nice!! :D

I love that color!!

Nick04
09-15-2005, 02:54 PM
lol, love the car and the license plate! Can you actually get a question mark on you plates in N.Carolina, or is that your own handy work?


1KwikSSChik
09-15-2005, 07:04 PM
She's gorgeous! I almost traded my '04 Intimidator SS for one of those, but the #'s just weren't right. Guess it makes sense to have at least one front wheel drive car.http://ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies/LS1Tech/rolleyes.gif

As far as the car goes, and waiting on a Z06, it's not like that SS is a hunk-a-junk. And, your wife will let you play, just have to get it to be her idea.

Darth Z
09-17-2005, 10:17 AM
Very nice! :thumb:

1KwikSSChik, how can he make it her idea? You must teach us how, we are merely guys. We know not of such trickery. :jest:

Sheomet
09-17-2005, 11:51 AM
Gorgeous! I love SOM :drool:

fastmatt98
09-17-2005, 06:05 PM
Thanks guys I will prolly end up keeping her. Nick04 you can get a question mark in NC, I dont know about other states but in NC it's aloud.

1KwikSSChik
09-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Very nice! http://ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies2/thumb.gif

1KwikSSChik, how can he make it her idea? You must teach us how, we are merely guys. We know not of such trickery. http://ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies/LS1Tech/gr_jest.gif

Surely you jest!? If you are serious about this and REALLY want an answer, I'll try to clue you in.

My latest best seller "The Wiles of Women and the Men Who Luv 'Em"
-How To Make It 'Her Idea'-

By lopiedd

Darth Z
09-17-2005, 07:52 PM
:rotflmao: Sure I' m serious! ;) Some of us can use all the help we can get. :secret2: ;) :nod: Maybe some day with the help of spies like yourself, the male sex will gather enough knowledge to have a fighting chance with the female sex. ;) :jest:

fastmatt98
09-17-2005, 11:18 PM
75% of all my parts on my car the wife doesnt know about. The other 25% were gifts from her and her folks for my birthday or Christmas. It's called a lil nest egg hidden in my tie rack lol. Too bad my 1 1/2 year old (at the time) pushed the top button as my wife was holding him as she talked on the phone and out popped 2 grand. Needless to say she got half and I got no sex for weeks lol.

Darth Z
09-18-2005, 12:10 AM
I hope you found a new nest to hide your egg in! ;) :lol:

badjuju342
09-18-2005, 09:27 AM
Surely you jest!? If you are serious about this and REALLY want an answer, I'll try to clue you in.

My latest best seller "The Wiles of Women and the Men Who Luv 'Em"
-How To Make It 'Her Idea'-

By lopieddI know Kwik here , and trust me fellas , she is quite wily in her feminine charms , if she says she know what to do , she does.;)

Darth Z
09-18-2005, 01:39 PM
Well, class is in, we' re all seated, and she has absolute silence. Let the teachings begin! :judge: :hail: ;) :cool: