Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

whos red Ws6 did i get to play with in the GN

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 05:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default whos red Ws6 did i get to play with in the GN

I was leaving A&M galveston and came to the bridge on harborside and noticed a red Ws6. we took a right and he got on it through a couple gears. We pulled side by side around 45 but after some jumping back and forth he went and i noticed i we had creeped up to 55 or so in 2nd so because it was too high a speed to go from 2nd i just let him go. So after some traffic i tried pullin next to him and he hit it from a 60 while i was about a car back (i assume he thought i was gonna pull a flyby) So i decided to chase. I was pulling him back but not as fast as I thought i would and then we had to let out. He pulled into a gas station but i couldn't stop and talk as i really needed to get back to my place to get some homework. Nice car and nice run man, maybe we can meet up sometime, id be curious to see what mods you had other than the loud exhaust
Old 09-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Staging Lane

nice runs, would like to see a fellow GN owner with some good kill Vid's.
Old 09-07-2005, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

What Hve You Done To The Z71
Old 09-08-2005, 03:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1FSTBRD
What Hve You Done To The Z71
Lol nothing at all but a ton of miles and a home-made cold air. The run was in my GN. My screen name is only that because when i first joined the board it was for a small problem on my truck.

Thanks Rush, it wasn't much of a run, i guess a chase is a race so i didnt pull this one out. I would love to get some runs on video, i used to have a bunch but my computer crashed and i lost them all