Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Anyone Bought A Sub Box On The Net?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 09:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Bought A Sub Box On The Net?

I've been looking all over the net for a good subwoofer box. SubThump I know has them but they are a little pricey for me. I've been looking some for around 80 bucks shipped on Ebay but I'm not sure if I can trust the sellers or the product. Just wanted to see after a lot of searching if anyone has any recommendations, I would like to spend under $100 because it is a birthday present and they are also paying for the install.

I'm going to be putting 2 Planet Audio 12' 350W Subwoofers in it powered by a Planet Audio Big Bang Amp. 4 New Planet Speakers and my Pioneer Head Unit I already have. It's nothing too fancy but will be plenty loud for me and have nice sound for under $500 bucks total, with install and everything. I was going to get exhaust but with the gas prices latley I think I'm going to go with something I can have a lot of fun with until I can do exhaust/headers at once and not worry so much about gas.