Dynamometer Results & Comparisons - Torquer II, PRC Stage 2.5 Results

View Full Version : Torquer II, PRC Stage 2.5 Results

iamsickofitall
09-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Got my setup tuned at TTP. It seems a tad low to me but I have no baseline to compare against and I know I have limiting factors such as cats on my setup. The rest of my mods are in the sig.

Z'mnypit
09-09-2005, 09:14 AM
I would say that it is a little low. Removing the cats would help a bit but not that much. Still pretty impressive #'s though.. Did you not spray it on the dyno?

TTPMatt
09-09-2005, 09:24 AM
No spray. We adjusted the timing up and down to try to squeek more power but that was it...

iamsickofitall
09-09-2005, 09:48 AM
No spray. We adjusted the timing up and down to try to squeek more power but that was it...

what he said

Orange Peel
09-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Seems a little low to me, I'm shooting for 440+rwhp with my PRC's, granted they have 2.055/1.60 valves, and I have roughly 410rwhp now, but I would think you should net more than that. Aren't there people hitting near 400rwhp with that cam alone?

Jason 98 TA
09-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Do you have a baseline from before the h/c? That is always the best way to determine the performance gains. I think we'll start to see alot of dyno results coming up very soon. We've been shipping alot of the back orders here lately. We should also see some more independent results from Jason @ Thunder pretty soon, he's installing his set this weekend hopefully :) :)

Can you post the before graph?

iamsickofitall
09-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Do you have a baseline from before the h/c? That is always the best way to determine the performance gains. I think we'll start to see alot of dyno results coming up very soon. We've been shipping alot of the back orders here lately. We should also see some more independent results from Jason @ Thunder pretty soon, he's installing his set this weekend hopefully :) :)

Can you post the before graph?

no baseline dyno numbers

Orange Peel
09-09-2005, 03:18 PM
What does the flow sheet say from PRC?

black_z
09-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Seems pretty low.

cyphur
09-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Only way to know what kind of gain you really achieved with the heads/cam would be if you had a baseline before you added them. Thats what I'll be doing before I add my cam, and then again if I get heads. No other way. Hell, you could have been putting 330 full bolt-ons down before the heads cam(just a weak tune/no tune?), in which case 415 is a hell of a gain.

Orange Peel
09-09-2005, 05:50 PM
Only way to know what kind of gain you really achieved with the heads/cam would be if you had a baseline before you added them. Thats what I'll be doing before I add my cam, and then again if I get heads. No other way. Hell, you could have been putting 330 full bolt-ons down before the heads cam(just a weak tune/no tune?), in which case 415 is a hell of a gain.

I don't know Cyph, I still think it's too low. I started with 347rwhp with my stock cam to 405rwhp with a cam only swap, nothing else. I think he should be in the 430rwhp range with that cam and the heads if things are working out ok, especially since he looks to be on the stock 10 bolt and a single disk clutch.

SilverSurfer
09-10-2005, 02:36 AM
I don't think that's bad at all. Remember that TSP, more often than not, dynos with a true dual catless set-up. I think that alone would put you right around 440 HP and 400 TQ.