Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Testing new system

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 01:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Testing new system

So I'm just about done installing a TNT F1 with a BMN window switch, wot, and a FPSS. I know to test the solenoids I need a jumper for the FPSS. What do I do about the BMN? Can I test the solenoids with the engine off or do I need to start it up and run the rpms up while pushing the wot switch? Can you hear the solenoids click (or feel it) with the engine running? Thanks.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:00 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LoWeLL216
So I'm just about done installing a TNT F1 with a BMN window switch, wot, and a FPSS. I know to test the solenoids I need a jumper for the FPSS. What do I do about the BMN? Can I test the solenoids with the engine off or do I need to start it up and run the rpms up while pushing the wot switch? Can you hear the solenoids click (or feel it) with the engine running? Thanks.
Here's how I did it. Arm system and have someone hold the WOT switch down. The red LED should now be on. Now have your assistant press on the brake pedal and the yellow LED should come on. Lastly, lower the ON rpm point down so you don't have to rev your engine very high and with the WOT switch held down with one hand, have your assistance press on the gas pedal with the other hand, reving the motor till reaching your ON rpm point. You'll here the engine rev very fast as the nitrous sprays and the green light should illuminate. You only have to do this for a second, so it won't harm your motor.