Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Got a ticket tonight, need someone to get it dismissed.

Old 09-14-2005, 12:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a ticket tonight, need someone to get it dismissed.

LOL, thanx in advance. So I got pulled over on the way back from Ellis's for neglent driving (I'm innocent) , by the Snohomish County Police. Does anyone got any type of connections to help avoid this $538.00 ticket? I figured it's along shot, but worth a try. :shrug:
Old 09-14-2005, 01:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tru_ice
LOL, thanx in advance. So I got pulled over on the way back from Ellis's for neglent driving (I'm innocent) , by the Snohomish County Police. Does anyone got any type of connections to help avoid this $538.00 ticket? I figured it's along shot, but worth a try. :shrug:
Wow, dude that stinks! I'm sure someone here can help you out...dang...what the heck happened?
Old 09-14-2005, 01:12 AM
12 Second Club

Law Offices of Mitchell R. Greene
P. O. Box 88139
Tukwilla, WA 98138
206-760-9822
trafficticket@hotmail.com

He should be able to help ya... He's helped a few of my friends out.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have an attorney you can use. His name is Big Bubba, and he assures me that he can show the way into your new life style in the county jail.
Robert

P.S. What happened? No minimizing.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:24 AM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

DAMN!!

At least "I" wan't driving

Sorry to hear that man.

Mucklstone is a good one as long as you get the brother. I just went to the link I had and Jeannie is only one listed. Her brother does Sno. county. he Quoted us $350(cheap) for Steph's ticket.

I had Jeannie do one for me two years ago no problems. She was great. then I refered a few people to her and she did not even show up at the court dates and they got hammered hard!

If I knew she was back to her old form I could recomend her whole heartedly.

Anyone else?

BTW Any thing posted here and could be used against you in a court of law, as a few found out not long ago, so keep it nice
Old 09-14-2005, 03:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

I used Jeannie in the spring and she worked out fine for me--got me off for "tire noise."
Old 09-14-2005, 03:59 AM
Banned

Hey ray, call me tomorrow i have the number of a very good guy. Got me out of three tickets since i've been up here.

Nate
Old 09-14-2005, 07:45 AM
10 Second Club

And just what were you doing Rey? Inquiring minds want to know!

All the BS aside, couple this with the no-show of the locals Sunday for that crazy-*** dangerous drunk driver, and I am REALLY irritated. Like I said, if she had been driving an f/y-body with loud pipes & no front plate.....
Old 09-14-2005, 08:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
And just what were you doing Rey? Inquiring minds want to know!

All the BS aside, couple this with the no-show of the locals Sunday for that crazy-*** dangerous drunk driver, and I am REALLY irritated. Like I said, if she had been driving an f/y-body with loud pipes & no front plate.....
I'll post it when I get to work, lol.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:51 AM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll post it when I get to work, lol.

REMEMBER! ANYTHING posted here CAN and MAY be used against you in court!
Old 09-14-2005, 09:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Rick Merrill in Everett just got a $200 speeding ticket dismissed for me, he charged $99
Old 09-14-2005, 10:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
REMEMBER! ANYTHING posted here CAN and MAY be used against you in court!
With that in mind, I was driving my merrily way enjoying my great updated tune, when I decided to give it one more quick WOT run to test out my tune. With that in mind, I switched lanes in the process w/ no blinker to avoid a car, and BAM about 1/4mile up I see the lights in the mirror. Intially, geared towards drag racing, when I saw the lights come on, I thought HIT IT, lol. Ok not really, but more like awww sh*t. But anyways he ended up cuffing me and putting me in the back of the car, b/c it was recklelss driving. (supposedly) I think the thing is that my exhaust note gives a false sense of me hauling ***, so he thought I was rushing through traffic or racing. Anyways I wasn't doing either, and after him searching my car, and explaining to him that I was just checking for detonation, he gave me a ticket for neglegent driving. The funny thing is he never told me I was speeding or anything like that, which would usually be associated with that. All he said was that I was passing in the right lane, and not putting my blinker.

So which brings me to this thread, lol. Thanks for the input guys, I really appreciate the help in my time of need.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Low N Slow
Rick Merrill in Everett just got a $200 speeding ticket dismissed for me, he charged $99
Who's Rick Merril?
Old 09-14-2005, 10:38 AM
10 Second Club

Yep, this is why I usually get arrested, because this is what would have been coming out of my mouth:

Reckless drivng huh? Excuse me Officer, but where the F*ck were you 48 hrs ago when the drunk was out here trying to kill dozens of people? I followed her for over 10 miles & ZERO cops were around. And if I was driving recklessly, what were you doing to catch me WITHOUT your red & blue lights or siren on at the time? And since my car will outperform yours, and I can outdrive you, maybe YOU should be the one getting the ticket here....

I can almost hear the iron door slamming now.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Yep, this is why I usually get arrested, because this is what would have been coming out of my mouth:

Reckless drivng huh? Excuse me Officer, but where the F*ck were you 48 hrs ago when the drunk was out here trying to kill dozens of people? I followed her for over 10 miles & ZERO cops were around. And if I was driving recklessly, what were you doing to catch me WITHOUT your red & blue lights or siren on at the time? And since my car will outperform yours, and I can outdrive you, maybe YOU should be the one getting the ticket here....

I can almost hear the iron door slamming now.
LOL, no sh*t. He didn't even believe that the car was mine, then he searched it and everything. All I know is $538 could go to better use that the snohomish county donut fund.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:20 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
BTW Any thing posted here and could be used against you in a court of law, as a few found out not long ago, so keep it nice
Huh????
Old 09-14-2005, 05:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Huh????
A while back some guys were Street racing and they had posted about it on one of the Forums (not this one). Well, the officials used those posts in court to help convict these guys. True story. So if your doing illegal stuff, you definitely don't want to be posting it in a public forum for everyone to read because it can and will be used against you.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Teching In

Rey,
Insider information here. Whoever you pick for an attorney should be someone who is a regular in the court you will be appearing in. A good attorney has a good rapport with the judges in that court. Pick one that does this type of work as a regular part of their practice. If your driving record is pretty clean they should be able to help you quite a bit. Another item is to say as little as possible in front of the judge. If you can get your attorney to do all the talking that may be your best bet. Don't get mad in front of the judge. Stay calm. Don't forget to dress nice. Beyond that, good luck.
Old 09-14-2005, 08:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i like smoking crack! i always go to the local crack houses around my area...i like street racing too.....i also steal alot of things..im sure they have videos of me somewhere...i would like to see this post get me in trouble
Old 09-14-2005, 08:46 PM
12 Second Club

lmao...

yeah doghousse brought up a good point. I had another number to call but I forgot it. Might have to call my old buddies at Phil Smart and find out.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Got a ticket tonight, need someone to get it dismissed.