Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS1's?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 03:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1's?

So I sold my car and have been looking at the F body's... Whats good and bad things about these cars? Id like something with very low mileage and as clean as possible , for around 20$k , is that possible? Also is M6 or a4 better for mostly a daily driven "cruiser" , and once in a while strip use??? Thanks for the help , if anyone has one in IL for sale or know of one , thatd be helpful too...
Old 09-17-2005, 03:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Junk 302
So I sold my car and have been looking at the F body's... Whats good and bad things about these cars? Id like something with very low mileage and as clean as possible , for around 20$k , is that possible? Also is M6 or a4 better for mostly a daily driven "cruiser" , and once in a while strip use??? Thanks for the help , if anyone has one in IL for sale or know of one , thatd be helpful too...
F-Bodys are nice cars, and i think they are easy to find for the low 20's area and very clean. If your going to take it to the strip alot, the weakest link on the f-bodies is the rear end. Other than that the f-bodies are strong.
Old 09-17-2005, 03:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Instant message QCRamAirLS1, he is sellin his ws6, its really nice n clean, hes in iowa though, its a little bit of a drive but not to bad