Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

After Header install,

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 11:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default After Header install,

with hp tuners, what are the suggested tunes for a 2002 TA A4, w/the following mods.

SLP lid, smooth bellows, ported throttle body, ported MAF, SLP LM exhaust, 4.10's

the headers are pacesetters, w/an ORY. Ill be deleting the rear O2s for sure, so no simulators.

Main reason I am asking is because alot of people mention air/fuel changing and am interested in knowing how to go about getting the car to run great.

Occasionally I spray nitrous through the motor as well, with the dry NOS 5177 kit.

I looked through the bin, but didnt get to look at possibilities.
Thanks for your time, highly appreciated.
Old 09-21-2005, 07:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SLIKWS6
with hp tuners, what are the suggested tunes for a 2002 TA A4, w/the following mods.

SLP lid, smooth bellows, ported throttle body, ported MAF, SLP LM exhaust, 4.10's

the headers are pacesetters, w/an ORY. Ill be deleting the rear O2s for sure, so no simulators.

Main reason I am asking is because alot of people mention air/fuel changing and am interested in knowing how to go about getting the car to run great.

Occasionally I spray nitrous through the motor as well, with the dry NOS 5177 kit.

I looked through the bin, but didnt get to look at possibilities.
Thanks for your time, highly appreciated.

dont bother looking through the bins, just make your own tune. if you bought hp tuners to copy other tunes you could have just gotten a predator. there are a 400,000 writeups on how to tune, check them out and tune YOUR car for YOUR mods, its the only way to do it right
Old 09-22-2005, 12:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hey thanks, highly appreciate the feedback.