Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

possible issues with NX fill station. help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 08:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default possible issues with NX fill station. help!!!

well trying to top up my bottles after this past weekend. i know there is n20 in the mother bottle, however n2o is filling very slowly into the bottle as the weight is merely creeping up. yet the pump is working away. the air source is extremely reliable. the regulator is set just above 80 psi close to 90 psi.

am i doing something wrong??? does the pump require oil much like a normal air tool?

thanks
taner
Old 09-22-2005, 09:15 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Taner,
When the mother bottle starts getting low it will do exactly what you are describing.Keep in mind if you have a 56lb container you will not get a full 56lbs out of it.You will probley only get 40-45lbs out of it.The way to tell if your bottle is empty is to open the valve letting the nitrous flow into the air.If the cloud stream is not big full and solid white its time for a new bottle.

If thats not it check and make sure if your bottle has a pick up tube or not.This will determan whether or not if your bottle needs to be turned upside down.
Dave
Old 09-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Import Patrol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your bottle that your feeding is warm or hot even you will have a hard time filling it, Try putting your bottle that your filling in the fridge for an hour or so.