Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Just got off the phone with PR.........

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 05:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just got off the phone with PR.........

The lady I spoke with told me that the TNT for the 28th is for events cars only.

A couple of weeks ago they told me that it was still up in the air......apparently its not up in the air anymore.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think that is a three-day bracket-racing-package -$75. for the weekend. It'll be the only game in town. You still have the 16th of Oct. or Bremerton this weekend (Friday and Sunday)
Old 09-28-2005, 08:43 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by esoteric
I think that is a three-day bracket-racing-package -$75. for the weekend. It'll be the only game in town. You still have the 16th of Oct. or Bremerton this weekend (Friday and Sunday)
I don't bracket race cause with my M6 and my poor driving skills, I'm very inconsistant. But I might just go to get one last run in with my new toys on.

The 28t was up in the air last time I talked to them about whether or not the TNT was gonna be only for the event cars.................At the time of my initial call they hadn't made up there minds yet. So I was kinda optimistic about letting us run a seperate TNT with the event cars............Oh well.