Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hesitation in my C5...

Old 09-29-2005, 09:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hesitation in my C5...

I have a slight hesitation from 2100-3000k rpms. It only happens when I am WOT and I can only notice it in third gear and up.

Here is a few problems I am having but I don't think they are the cause of this but I dunno: My clutch\flyhweel\throw out bearing is bad. I don't thinkg it has anything thing to do with that because I am fully in gear since about 1700 rpms. I have the new clutch on order and it should come any day now. The reason I am changing the clutch and flywheel is because I had a bad throw out bearing making a loud grinding sound when I modulate the clutch all slow.

I also just installed a B&B bullet catback and a haltech stinger intake but I wouldn't think it would be any of those. My oil pressure just got pegged out today (sitting at 130 PSI and not moving) but I don't know if thats related.

Anyways I am just trying to throw things out there that may have some kind of relation to the problem. If any one has any ideas let me know.
Old 10-03-2005, 07:39 PM
11 Second Club

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts

I just realized i got the same hesistation today but mine is automatic, Id like to know the reason as well.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mine also its a 6 speed

Search this Thread