PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Easiest way to transur a tune (edit)

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 06:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Easiest way to transur a tune (edit)

I have LS1 edit and am wanting to use a tune off a different PCM than the cable is locked to. I have the file but when I tried to put it in my car it says the segment Id is not the same. Then I tried to change each file using the "save to file" button but now it will not allow me to open the flash that I saved all the files to. Is there an easier way than to go through each file and change each number block by block?
Old 10-02-2005, 06:26 PM
TECH Addict

Location: sojourning....looking for my city whose builder and maker is God.

Originally Posted by KCFormula
I have LS1 edit and am wanting to use a tune off a different PCM than the cable is locked to. I have the file but when I tried to put it in my car it says the segment Id is not the same. Then I tried to change each file using the "save to file" button but now it will not allow me to open the flash that I saved all the files to. Is there an easier way than to go through each file and change each number block by block?
If you have one of the later versions of Edit you can copy and paste each table you need. That is about the only way you can do it since the segment 1 ID is differant.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:09 PM
11 Second Club

It won't copy the tables from the other PCM only mine.