Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Double din Kenwood going in!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Double din Kenwood going in!!!

im actually going to tackle this task tomorrow night.... i bought the kenwood double din and it's going into my 99 Z28, already looked and test fitted it in, it's not gonna be difficult at all, the hard part is gonna be trimming the factory surround to allow the screen to sit flush, should take about 8 hours to do with painting and bondo and all.... i work at a place called Custom Sounds in san antonio, if youve heard of us WE ARE THE BEST IN TOWN hands down.... but i will post pics when its done. Im selling the car btw, not with the screen but when its done and when i sell the car i will be selling the custom factory trim piece so that some lucky person can easily just bolt a double din unit into their car and have it all custom done and every thing fits right Theres the link if you guys wanna check out some of the cars we do!

http://www.customsounds.com/new/installs/index.html
Old 10-04-2005, 08:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was on vacation looking for a job in austin and went to a custom sounds, gave them my resume they sounded interested and never called me back. I've been an installer for about 8 years. You got any pull there? I need to get out of Indiana. Hows the pay down there?