Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

is stand alone needed

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 10:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default is stand alone needed

I plan to build a 408 and with a direct port setup on it and have it jetted for 300 shot max. now would it be a good idea to run a stand alone fuel system for the nitrous and fill it with high octane when i sprayed the big shot or will i be ok running off the rails and if i did run off the rails would i have to make the injectors pulse more to get more fuel in the motor since so much is being drawn out of the rails from the nitrous kit.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Black 4x4 you really need get ahold of Nitrous Outlet, talk to Dave... He has the cleanest standalone I have ever seen.. Alot of memeber have bought them and posted up pictures. With your set up and that much dope go standalone you will be much happier...
You can run super in the main tank and race gas in the SA (stand alone) tank..
Ricky
Old 10-05-2005, 10:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

if i were to go standalone and i went from a 300 down to 150 for street i would just fill the sa tank with super and be good. but i would alwas need some type of gas in my sa tank to spray right.
Old 10-06-2005, 09:27 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Originally Posted by black4x4
if i were to go standalone and i went from a 300 down to 150 for street i would just fill the sa tank with super and be good. but i would alwas need some type of gas in my sa tank to spray right.
YOu could be either fuel into the SA tank... But you could just run the fuel you need at the power level you are at.. If you run high hp run high octane fuel.

Ricky