Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Sparco seats....help me out guys

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 10:56 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sparco seats....help me out guys

Alright you can move this wherever you see fit. To start off, i bought a set of red/black limited edition sparco torino seats to go into my car. I paid $1100 for the both of them. With that said, it has been 3 months and the seller will not contact me or return any phone calls. He had good feedback on ebay so i fully trusted he was an honest seller. Guess this was not the case. I live all the way over in VA and he is in CA so it makes it hard to do anything. Here is his info:

Andrew Park
Ebay ID: 1n-motion
In-Motion
4412 robin Drive
La Palma, CA 90623
(714) 309-9419

If anyone lives around him, i will pay you for your time to go find out why i don't have seats or a refund. I contacted ebay and the local pd but they are not really doing anything about it. The guy goes by that company name but when i mapquested it, the address is a residencial address. Anything you can do is greatly appreciated. I call and leave millions of messages and i have also posted it on another site and got alot of people to call and leave him messages. I'm hoping he will eventually get annoyed and do something about it, but i really don't see that happening. $1100 is alot of money....maybe i just need to take a road trip lol. Thanks for your time guys. I really apreciate it.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

post in the california region also that might help.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:47 AM
FormerVendor

ok, will do

Quick Reply: Sparco seats....help me out guys