Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

2006 Z06 - f-body question

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 05:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2006 Z06 - f-body question

basically does anyone think its possible to get the new z06 seats into an f-body?? im sure it would cost alot, but i need those seats they are way to comfortable. all id need to do is buy the seats and brackets and just drill the brackets in right?
Old 10-12-2005, 06:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

hmmm that sounds interesting...keep me informed on that.

and speakin of puttin vett stuff in the f-bods....its time for me to go bring up a thread from the dead to see if theres anything new on it...whahahahaha

lol
Old 10-12-2005, 08:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was thinking the same thing while in my friends C6 the other day, but what I wanna know is where the hell you got to sit in a C6 Z06
Old 10-13-2005, 12:11 AM
TECH Resident

I'm sure it's possible, just about anything is possible for the right ammount of $$.... now if I could only get those GTO seats to fit in the TA.... damn.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

That would be nice, lemme know if you ever work that out.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

GTO seats would rule, you would just have to get them re-stitched to say ss or camaro, pontiac etc
Old 10-13-2005, 12:26 AM
TECH Resident

Yeah, but if the back seats could go in.... mm I'd never switch over the front and leave the back two ( which I NEED to keep in there ).
Old 10-13-2005, 04:34 AM
TECH Addict

I saw on Vetteforums I believe, A guy who put C6 Z06 seats on his Vette. He said it was a bolt on, save for the electronic controls....

Let me see if I can find the page....
Old 10-13-2005, 09:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

If you think about it it shouldn't be to hard. Just buy the seats take the Vette seat bracket off. Bolt on you f-body seat bracket (may need to use some flat stock to get holes to line up) then just splice in the power controls and ur done!
Old 10-13-2005, 09:31 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was thinking the same thing while in my friends C6 the other day, but what I wanna know is where the hell you got to sit in a C6 Z06
i went to my local gm dealership, here in illinois for me it is Bill Jacobs in Joliet. Anyways i was there to pick up a new signal flasher. My brother was with me so when we pulled in he spotted it right away. So we get out and start eyballing it like mad, then this girl comes up to us, she was a rep but she was cool, she obviously knew we werent gonna buy it, but she thought it was nessisary to give us all the info on it. She also said that they could send the z06's out to Lingenfelter and have them add on another $$$30,000$$$ package, i couldnt belive that, like it isnt fast enough already. it was cool cause she really knew her stuff. Anyways, we started joking around about a test ride and she told us that it was a customers and it was just waiting to be picked up, so no test, BUT, she said she could go dig up the keys and give us the tour!!!! HOLY ****!! i crapped my pants a few times, but it was so awesome. that car is so amazing. the freaking rotors were like sewer covers they were so damn big. Those seats are supposedly better than a stock c6, when you get in they just rap around you, its stunning. The only thing that mad me mad, is that the dude that got the car went all out on everything except for the cd player, he didnt get the cool touch screen just some p.o.s 10 disc. pssshhh. i mean if your gonna buyt a 60,000 car or whatever it is, why not spend the extra few pennies and get the touch screen? So if any of you guys live in Joliet Illinois or near by, go to Bill Jacobs Chevrolet and ask for "Stacy", maybe she will hook you up to.

also i aksed the guy at the parts center if you could buy those seats and he said yeah, but you cant just buy the seats you need to buy all the hardware and stuff, and by the time its all added up its way over what you want to pay. i guess thats GM's way of keeping corvette stuff in corvettes, blah

Quick Reply: 2006 Z06 - f-body question