Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Innovate LC-1 question........

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 12:41 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Innovate LC-1 question........

Ok. I have some questions regarding the outputs on the lc-1. Heres what Ive come up with so far...

1. The Dyno Tune gauge reads different than the hp tuners.
2. Dynotune gauge reads whats seems to be correctly when the HP Tuners cable is connected to the EIO plug, OBDII port and laptop, but once I remove the cable, the gauge reads something like 7.5 on heater wqarmup and hangs around 22:1 while driving normal.
3. When the serial cable from the LC-1 is connected to the laptop, the lc-1 software wont pickup the signal; key is on, terminator is in the out.

I dont want to mess with my tune yet because I dont trust what its reading yet because I dont know what one to believe, the gauge or the hptuners. Also, one output seems to read pretty smooth as the other jumps around a lot, Id say up and down about 4 or 5 whole points. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:29 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Dynotune gauge uses the #2 output. This #2 output is configured for the gauge only from 1-2volts 1=10:1 2=20:1 a/f the brown wire on the lc-1 is the wire thst goes to the gauge only. Have you tryed programming the lc-1 #1 output from 0-5v as required for the hp tuner? the HP tuner does require the 0-5v o2 input correct?

Dan