PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

why wont my STIT go to 0 when driving?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 09:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default why wont my STIT go to 0 when driving?

i set the table to zero out STIT going down the raod seeing that is where the bucking was comming from. but they still are locking in to a + number on me when cruising down the road. not gettin much response on hp tuners site on this one, maybe someone can help me out. i have LTIT zeroed and im gonna put it to 0.01 to see if that might make it work
Old 10-27-2005, 10:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know why you still think your bucking has anything to do with idle trims. You can see that it doesn't by locking your IAC value to a constant number and you will still get bucking.

But I think your idle trims don't change until you go below the throttle cracker threshold because the IAC is in "open loop".
Old 10-27-2005, 01:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well it just seems that every time i get bucking the idle trims are + on me, when they lock in at 0 or - its fine. i guess its just a coincidence that it is happening. chris told me that it resets to 0 when you get back to idle. the way it was worded in hpt made it sound (to me) like it locked and added that airflow to the base running airflow when driving. which was why i thought it could be related to my bucking causing the idle airflow to be off.