PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS1 Edit stupid, where can I go for help?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 06:55 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 Edit stupid, where can I go for help?

The title says it all. The on-line forum and user guide isn't much help.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:55 PM
FormerVendor

dont worry its not you its the software you bought ,There is very little help out there for edit and the software doesnt make it easy to navigate. The values are relative,but interface is a lesson in multi-tasking to say the least. post a question Im sure it can be answered.We tune with edit, but also use various other forms of calibrating ECM's.and I would have to say LS-1 edit has had the worst product support of them all
Old 11-01-2005, 01:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've owned Edit for years and watched it go from the leader to last place. The lack of support for Edit and general customer unfriendliness has been the downfall of Edit. Customer support was never it strong point and it has fallen way behind in features.

Certainly anyone reading this and looking to buy Edit should seriously consider HPTuners or EFILive.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:55 AM
Launching!

I've had great success with it, and now am using LS2 edit. The instructions tell you everything you need to know, assuming you have a basic knowledge of how the PCM operates. If not, you really should get a professional to tune your car.

btw, LS2 edit is imho a little more user friendly than LS1 edit. The basic fuel table/revs/idles are really easy to find and adjust.

Quick Reply: LS1 Edit stupid, where can I go for help?