Where have all of the UT bashers and a$m sh*t talkers gone?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 09:14 AM
Texas Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Where have all of the UT bashers and a$m sh*t talkers gone?

This is mainly directed at fat t/a. Sorry to bring this back up but I had to since you're such an arrogant, know-it-all jackass I couldn't resist. Well, its November and who's right and who's wrong? You predicted 9-2 and I predicted 5-6 or 6-5. Tech is going to run your gomers out of Jones Stadium Saturday night and once again prove their ownership of aggy. Then a$m will lose to both OU and Texas to close out the season in grand fashion at 5-6 and no bowl game, lol.

Still think Franocchio is a better recruiter and coach than Mack Brown? How long does Fran the Frantastic's contract run and how much is aggy paying this clown, lol? Keep Fran!

Just to remind you and others, here are a few excerpts of some of your off-base predictions this season:

Originally Posted by PhatT/A
6-5/7-4 riiight...we will see about that come November
Well, its November and ya gotta love that 5-6 aggy record!

No matter...Ohio State will put an end to that real quickly
Uh, wrong again! VY and Co. take down top ten ranked OSU at the 'Shoe!

try and win a Big 12 Title first
Thats about to happen. Stay tuned to the TV and watch!

UT fans need to quit talking about NC games..worry about winning the Big 12 first and beating OU...BOTH already accomplished by ATM See you at the "Ohio State POUNDS UT" thread
Beat OSU - Check!

Beat OU - Check!

Beat Tech - Check!

Beat a$m - Gonna be a big Check!

Beat whoever in the Big 12 championship game - Gonna be a big Check!

Hello Rose Bowl!

fat, whats atm gonna do next year when McNeal graduates? Where is all of this "talent" you brag that atm has? This team flat out sucks, has quit, and was overrated *again* and I see no reason to believe that things will be any better next year. Maybe you should just accept the fact that aggy is nothing more than a mediocre football program and that third or fourth place in the Big 12 is the norm. Texas isn't going to drop off anytime soon and neither is OU or Tech. Hell, Baylor and TCU are better teams than atm is!
Old 11-02-2005, 09:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hell yeah...most of all my friends are aggies fans, and i love it everytime i see them with my UT hat on......HOOK EM HORNS!!!!!

and Miller, what kinda car you drive. Im in pasadena, and am in deerpark all the time.. Do you drive the blue T/A with corsa?
Old 11-02-2005, 09:58 AM
8 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am a full blooded Aggie. I went to A&M. I am a diehard fan and always will be but I am very disappointed this year!! You are correct in the fact that they suck! The main thing is they are not consistent like Texas. One game A&M will play rock solid football and look great.......the next game they look like a high school football team. One main problem is coaching. I think we have the talent but can not put it together to be a championship team. It will be 5-10 years before A&M is back on top!

Go Aggies!!
Old 11-02-2005, 09:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

the season sucked, hopefully we will beat tu though
Old 11-02-2005, 10:03 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by aggiez28
the season sucked, hopefully we will beat tu though
There is probably a better chance of the Texans winning the Superbowl
Old 11-02-2005, 10:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
holy ****

Hook Em!
Old 11-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mmiller
This is mainly directed at fat t/a. Sorry to bring this back up but I had to since you're such an arrogant, know-it-all jackass I couldn't resist. Well, its November and who's right and who's wrong? You predicted 9-2 and I predicted 5-6 or 6-5. Tech is going to run your gomers out of Jones Stadium Saturday night and once again prove their ownership of aggy. Then a$m will lose to both OU and Texas to close out the season in grand fashion at 5-6 and no bowl game, lol.

Still think Franocchio is a better recruiter and coach than Mack Brown? How long does Fran the Frantastic's contract run and how much is aggy paying this clown, lol? Keep Fran!

Just to remind you and others, here are a few excerpts of some of your off-base predictions this season:

Well, its November and ya gotta love that 5-6 aggy record!

Uh, wrong again! VY and Co. take down top ten ranked OSU at the 'Shoe!

Thats about to happen. Stay tuned to the TV and watch!

Beat OSU - Check!

Beat OU - Check!

Beat Tech - Check!

Beat a$m - Gonna be a big Check!

Beat whoever in the Big 12 championship game - Gonna be a big Check!

Hello Rose Bowl!

fat, whats atm gonna do next year when McNeal graduates? Where is all of this "talent" you brag that atm has? This team flat out sucks, has quit, and was overrated *again* and I see no reason to believe that things will be any better next year. Maybe you should just accept the fact that aggy is nothing more than a mediocre football program and that third or fourth place in the Big 12 is the norm. Texas isn't going to drop off anytime soon and neither is OU or Tech. Hell, Baylor and TCU are better teams than atm is!
Old 11-02-2005, 11:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

it would be great if that happened too
Old 11-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Banned

Tech is going to run your gomers out of Jones Stadium Saturday night and once again prove their ownership of aggy.
34-28-1 All Time.

Aggies.

Other than that i agree, the Aggies suck this year, either they show up as a pretty good team, or they're just absolutely awful.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

lol @ thread.

a&m beating UT, well now.....

Old 11-02-2005, 11:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Matt, thank you for posting this up.... many a time i have thought of starting an **OFFICIAL UT vs. aTm THREAD** but then i think.... well what is the point, the game is already over.

also i would like to point out, their pride and joy soccer team was finally put down by our womens soccer, along with their womens vball team.

It has been a great year, and I'm still awaiting the email from UT w/ the subject: Order your Rose Bowl tickets now

Tyler

Hook'em
Old 11-02-2005, 12:31 PM
Banned

offically the biggest ****** bandwagon ever to hit the internet.

hook em
Old 11-02-2005, 12:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

All the aggies in here that want to win, lets get some roids and put it in the aggies water. That is about the only chance we have. Gig Em
Old 11-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Ginger Hater

Yea.....its been a dismall season. when can we start supplementing our players diets with just roids???

Excuses/reason's for why this season sucked:
1. We were the most overhyped/over rated team in the nation.
2. we don't have a defense....115th i think(purdue is down there bottom feeding with us)....baylor is 32nd.
3. the option is the ONLY offensive play we know.
4. 11 starters are out for the season....

theres more but i feel these are the main legitimate reasons.

The spread for the tceh game is tech +16.5; i feel this is a rather low number for 115th vs 2nd. It should be close to looking like a playstation game. but an article i read said the tech offense is slowing down. baylor held them to fewer yards than what texas did. suprising....but it was still a 300+ yd game. this is gonna be an ugly game.

As for texas.....suge knight was spotted at a couple texas games. and he will be at T+1.....kinda funny.

As for my official rant about this season....i wouldn't mind seeing A&M going to a bowl game, but as it is looking right now, i could care less. the team quit in the 4th quarter of the ISU game. and has played with no heart at all this season. There are a couple of standout players i.e. lane, schroeder, appell, mcneal(when he's on), & lewis(when he's not hurt). but as it stands, they don't deserve a bowl game. And reggie after this season will either be a 3rd round pick or be highlighting the arena football league.

also i would like to point out, their pride and joy soccer team was finally put down by our womens soccer, along with their womens vball team.
we still hoisted the trophy.

and we should beat tech this saturday...not tt, but arkansas tech.
Old 11-02-2005, 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

their pride and joy soccer team was finally put down by our womens soccer
we have a good soccer team???

we still hoisted the trophy.
what did we win?

brook
Old 11-02-2005, 02:36 PM
Texas Director

Didn't atm win the national championship in some kind of a meat judging contest a couple of years ago, lol? Seriously.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by aggiez28
we have a good soccer team???

what did we win?

brook
yea our womens soccer team is actually quite good, and we won the big 12 regular season championship, and now we are seeded #1 for the big12 post season tourney.

i wouldn't doubt us winning a meat judging competition, i think i've heard it somewhere.
Old 11-02-2005, 03:35 PM
TECH Regular

alright i got my flame suite on so here goes....GOOOOO HOKIES
on the real though, im quite impressed with texas and vince young, minus the first half of last game.
just wish VT wasnt on the outside lookin in for the national championship....right now
Old 11-02-2005, 05:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by wowsers
alright i got my flame suite on so here goes....GOOOOO HOKIES
on the real though, im quite impressed with texas and vince young, minus the first half of last game.
just wish VT wasnt on the outside lookin in for the national championship....right now

well thank god they are far enough behind us they dont worry us. man i cant wait for the rose bowl..
Old 11-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Mustang Moderator

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
well thank god they are far enough behind us they dont worry us. man i cant wait for the rose bowl..
I wouldn't be soo sure about that....If Virgina Tech beats up on Miami this weekend I bet they will jump over UT in the BCS...

The bad thing about A&M being soo bad this year is that it makes UT's schedule look easier...and I bet the voters will take that into consideration come BCS time....

That is why a playoff system should be implemented in the NCAA!