PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bored and need some info please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 08:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bored and need some info please!!!

Ok, I want to play with Marcin's RAF excel sheet, but with my car being down I cant get any logs to play with it. Could someone please give me some data i could use to input in it just to get a feel for what it does and what the numbers look like?? Its for a 99 TA and Id need
ECT's
STIT
LTIT's gear/acoff g/sec
LTIT pn/acoff g/sec

Could someone please help me out so I know what im doing when it comes time to do it on my car in the next week or 2?
Nino
Old 11-04-2005, 08:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

I don't have any sample data on my desktop, but why are you choosing to use the spreadsheet method instead of the built-in method with HPT v2.0?

I just open the 'Idle Airflow - Desired Airflow (Imperial).hst' histogram and insure Idle Desired Airflow & ECT are in the table. Start logging, start the car, and let it run until the engine completely warms up. Copy the new data into the Idle Airflow vs. ETC table and call it done.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:08 PM
TECH Addict

damn, its that easy? then my other question is, how do i copy all the data? i havent really used either 1.7 let alone 2.0 much because 3 days after i got it, the car was torn apart
Old 11-05-2005, 04:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

It'll populate the row of data. I chose to use the 'L'ast value logged, but you can also use 'A'verage as well. Pick one of those buttons in the histogram after you're done logging. Highlight all the cells, right-click on the histogram and choose Copy. Switch over to the table in the Editor. Highlight all the cells, choose Paste. Save the tune and write the calibration.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:24 PM
TECH Addict

sweet!! Thanks again for the knowledge Jim