Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

looking for wings west ground effects

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 08:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for wings west ground effects

im looking to buy some wing west ground effects, but i was looking at there site and it said the warehouse is closed. i was wondering if anyone knew where to find and purchase this package........http://wingswest.com/products_detail.asp?page=1&id=110
Old 11-04-2005, 09:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Im pretty sure there was someone that had a set for sale on the forums, I cant remember who. Keep posting and maybe they will come forward. Ill keep an eye out for ya.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:13 PM
On The Tree

I have heard that Wings West is still making their body kits, however, they are still trying to play catch up with demand. Some people have supposedly ordered kits and are awaiting shipment (have been for months). I feel your pain. I have been searching for the WW T/A side skirts to complete my body kit on the T/A for almost a year now. I guess i'm going to have to wait to see if they ever start making/shipping kits .
Old 11-05-2005, 11:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have been looking for the rear piece for my 00 Z for a while now, but have been unable to find anyone who has just this piece, let a lone the whole kit for sale anymore.