Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

trans am clear sidemarkers

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default trans am clear sidemarkers

I'm wanting to get a set of those clear sidemarkers for the front and rear bumper for my 2002 Trans Am WS6. I see these on ebay all the time but evertime i ask the seller a question i NEVER get a response. It says its for firebird 98-01 and theres nothing for a trans am.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-01...13221624QQrdZ1

Anyway my question is will these fit on my car and will the firebird style clear side markers work on the rear bumper for my trans am? I dont know how this guy thinks hes going to make money if he never answers any questions? Thanks!
Old 11-08-2005, 02:02 PM
TECH Addict

Pretty sure clear side markers for the rear look pink when the headlights are on
Old 11-08-2005, 02:12 PM
TECH Addict

Well if he wont respond to your questions I sure as hell wouldnt send him any money
Old 11-08-2005, 05:26 PM
Launching!

Pretty sure clear side markers for the rear look pink when the headlights are on
I have seen the clear on the back before in pics thought it looked decent but if i do get them i sure hope they dont look pink!!!

Well if he wont respond to your questions I sure as hell wouldnt send him any money
i dont plan on buying them if he doesnt respond, i just figured maybe someone on here would have bought them on ebay and would know if they would fit.

If nobody knows if these will fit where can i get a pair of them from. On ebay (if these will fit) theyre only 30 bucks shipped so i dont want to pay a redicoulas amount of money for some clear sidemarkers! Thanks!
Old 11-08-2005, 06:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can get some from Afterthoughts Auto (one of the board sponsors in the list on the right side of the page)
Old 11-08-2005, 07:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by 2002 Trans Am
Nope sorry they dont look gay at all. At first they looked pink but my fix was very easy. I just bought some of those red condom like thingies, red in color and put them on over the red lights...looks very red and lights shines through intact. I thought of leds but found this was much cheaper.

Quick Reply: trans am clear sidemarkers