Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Zaino Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 09:42 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zaino Opinions

I Just bought a Black 02 WS6 Trans Am and I was wondering how well zaino polishes work. I used a meguire's cleaner wax and it seemed to clean it up OK, but the front clip still has some road grime on it that the polish could not take off. Will the clay bar take that off and do the polishes leave a mirror like shine on the paint like in the pictures. If you use zaino, i would like to see some pics of your car and what you thought of it. www.zainostore.com
Old 11-10-2005, 09:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

All I use is Zaino.....

Old 11-10-2005, 11:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I absolutely love Zaino. If you are looking for more of a polish like the cleaner wax, you should give the Z-PC a try. Here is a link to a thread a while baack that has pictures of my buddies 97 TA after a "little" detailing session. https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...+swirl+remover
Old 11-10-2005, 11:16 AM
TECH Addict

Zaino has a huge following with TONS of satisfied customers. Each product does exactly what it claims, and Zaino produces very good results for most.

Prep is the most important aspect of a quality finish, and Zaino stresses this...leading some to think it has many additional steps.

I recommend trying Zaino products.

Zaino does not work out to be the right product for everyone, but the only way to find out if it is right for you is by trying it and comparing it to other products.

Old 11-10-2005, 09:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I changed over 2-1/2 years ago from Meguiars, and will never change back.

I'm sold on the ZFX, Z2 and about to try the new Z8 spray sealer.

In fact, that is what I asked for Christmas! Not something you want to run out and buy everday, but well-worth the $$ IMO.

Debris is easily removed, and I don't have the static buildup normally accompanied w/other products. Once you get about 4-6 coats, you'll notice the difference. I used the ZFX additive every third application until I reached my 9th coat.

IT WORKS and thank Sal for this fine line of car care products.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:30 PM
TECH Addict

Zaino is good stuff, it's durable, gives a shiny finish, but it's no a miracle in a bottle, no matter what you use as the final finish, as ZaneO said, the prep work is the key to getting good results.
Put Zaino (or any other wax/sealer) on a crappy unprepped paint job, and it'll look like crap (shiny crap, but still crap), put the effort into the prep, and you can use whatever you want, and it'll look good.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:44 PM
TECH Addict

Works ok for me.

Old 11-11-2005, 07:07 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ulySSes
Works ok for me.

holy crap!...that thing is almost TOO shiny! Looks great man, but now I have to go put another 5 coats of Z2/Z5 combo on mine!
Old 11-11-2005, 07:51 AM
TECH Junkie

I have always been very pleased with Zaino's products. I like to experiment quite a bit, so I haven't used it in a while. I've been using Blackfire and/or Menzerna FMJ for the past year or so, and all three have their advantages and disadvantages.

Overall, Zaino's products are easy to apply and remove, very durable, and give great depth of shine.

-Mike
Old 11-11-2005, 08:57 AM
Staging Lane

Not a great pic (old one), but I love Zaino. It seems like everytime my car looks better and better when I use it. I'll take some recent pics so you can see the "wetness" and the reflective properties this stuff has. But you should be able to tell with everyone else's pics.
Attached Thumbnails Zaino Opinions-dsc01445.jpg  
Old 11-11-2005, 09:13 AM
TECH Resident

After Seeing all of your cars I'm switching to Zaino. I'm currently using Meguires NSt or something like that green bottle purple cap and it doesn't have such a deep shine as yours.. WOW.. I'm ordering mine for spring..
Old 11-11-2005, 10:12 AM
On The Tree

How does Liquid Glass compare to Zaino, Ive been very happy with LG but always looking for something better.

Quick Reply: Zaino Opinions