Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help!!!

My 2000 Z28 was just brought to the speed shop who built the car by the dealer who I purchased it from, yesterday for a 3rd (or more) time to get it to run right. Now it is worse than ever, the car will NOT drive without stalling. It is idling on average at 500rpm now in OD and has given me quite a number of scares in the 20 miles or less that I've put on it since it came home. The car is running EXTREMELY rich and is all loaded up. I am so sick and tired of this I seriously am contemplating getting rid of it, which is alot to say coming from someone who absolutely LOVES this car. What needs to be done to fix this?! Mods in sig. First the car was shifting hard and needed a pc retune (was told by dealer) and that was supposedly corrected, then the car came back idling up to speed very quickly and would not deaccelerate. The car went back to the shop for that issue again, and came back idling extrememly low and stalling everytime you went to drive it, and came to a stop. What is wrong? Does the computer just need to be wiped out and completely performance retuned?

Last edited by CT ITALIAN 1; 11-13-2005 at 05:14 PM.