Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

upcoming meets?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 08:46 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default upcoming meets?

does anybody have anything in mind for like fridays or anything this winter? its going to get soooo boring on fridays and saturdays now that the tracks are wrapping it up until march, so anyone have like a weekly idea to keep us car ppl entertained till opening season? i just caught onto the p&r thing but appearntly i missed that boat., and following f-bodies around trying to get them to play isnt working out the way i planned either, they just think im following them to rob them or something cos they always just try to shake me then just turn into some neighborhood and wont ever play , thats getting very old. so anyone any plans? im actullay going to commerce friday just to hang out, this is how desperate i am. i need to be around other cars and now that the tracks are doen , i dont know what im going to do on my "nights off" (aka the only night im not in shackels)
Old 11-18-2005, 03:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by paper doll
does anybody have anything in mind for like fridays or anything this winter? its going to get soooo boring on fridays and saturdays now that the tracks are wrapping it up until march, so anyone have like a weekly idea to keep us car ppl entertained till opening season? i just caught onto the p&r thing but appearntly i missed that boat., and following f-bodies around trying to get them to play isnt working out the way i planned either, they just think im following them to rob them or something cos they always just try to shake me then just turn into some neighborhood and wont ever play , thats getting very old. so anyone any plans? im actullay going to commerce friday just to hang out, this is how desperate i am. i need to be around other cars and now that the tracks are doen , i dont know what im going to do on my "nights off" (aka the only night im not in shackels)
but but but ME damnit.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:09 AM
TECH Addict

We're going the Saturday night to PNR/Lowe's parking lot around 9:00/9:30...

Quick Reply: upcoming meets?