2 for one deal.....traffic tickets that is :\

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 10:55 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 for one deal.....traffic tickets that is :\

the other day i got caught speeding down offa red bluff by non other than a pasadena cop.. ..i was goingn 69 in a 55...but he only wrote me down for going 65 coz apparently he liked my car lol... ..the cop also wrote me a ticket for no front license plate mounted on the front end of the car(but it was in my window)...now didnt they pass a law saying that vehicles are only required to have one mounted license plate in the rear??? i was pretty sure that they did......but if not.....can anyone help me get these tickets dismissed..or if not....any ideas on how much a no front license plate ticket is....its been a good 2 years since ive gotten one of those, and that was in Kemah, so im tryin to see how much of a difference it is........thanks in advance guys
Old 11-15-2005, 11:03 AM
TECH Addict

i jsut got a front lp ticket i just going in with pictures taken the car had it on and see if it gets dismissed plus u had ur on so that might help to
Old 11-15-2005, 11:07 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by eric01ss
i jsut got a front lp ticket i just going in with pictures taken the car had it on and see if it gets dismissed plus u had ur on so that might help to
this doesnt work.

no front plate ticket = $95
Old 11-15-2005, 11:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

traffic lawyer time.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:11 AM
Launching!

This happened to me also, except by a State Troopers, which most of them are ********. 79 in a 65, I tried to explain the concept of the larger wheels in the back and my speedo was off and didn't have any traffic with me to pace, he didn't buy that, then he pegged me for no front plate which I was pissed off by then. So I open my cutout and wrap it up to about 5900 rpm but I didn't do it fast, about a 1/2 mile down the road I see that same trooper pull me over again and I close my cutout convo went somthing like this

"Tell me one fu*king reason I shouldn't take you to jail right now!"

"Because I didn't do anything wrong!"
he pauses for a sec and studders
"well well... you pulled out into traffic!"

"well what did you want me to fly my car above traffic?"

"get in your fu*king car and I don't ever wanna see this car on 380 again!"

To answer you question just tape it or zip tie it to your billet grill and it should get dismissed when they go out to look at your car to see if the plate is on there. Good luck on the speeding I had to take Defensive driving.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

or if you had a trans am, you can just do what i do...lol

i just screwed in my plate to the holder, and put the Firebird cover back on it so you cant see the plate. when i got pulled over for no front plate, i told the officer i did, and walked out in front of my car and took off the cover, and tada....theres my plate...he let me go, and i went into the next gas station and put the cover back on...lol.....
Old 11-15-2005, 11:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

i had a front plate ticket, put it on the car, took it up to the court, they saw it, dismissed the ticket.