Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Finally finished my changes etc...

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 03:33 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Finally finished my changes etc...

Well I finally finished my twin 255 intake install (In the plastic bucket.) I purchased the bucket and pumps from a member on here recived them and there were some questions as to if it would have worked the way he had sent it to me etc... So I reworked the whole thing LOL! Yeah I know I paid for something I should have done myself LOL! I am not mad at the member as he did take the time to do the work and by my calculations didn't make a whole bunch of money off the deal etc.. I ran 1/2" stainless hard lines to the front of my car and used the factory line for a return line as most do. Looks great very hard though and I swapped to a smaller pulley on my blower and reworked my Methanol set up. I installed Hals all the way around and I also installed my 12 bolt that I have had sitting in the corner for 6 months LOL! I also used the Wolfe anti swaybar (Weld on) I also changed my LCA's for adjustible ones from Wolfe also. The exhaust I swapped to a Mufflex 3" Y into a 4" collector and a 4" catback (Also Mufflex w/Spintech). I had a base line tune done I have some other issues I have to take care of, but this is the first time the car has hooked at all. And WOW it is a lot different talk about modivation. Went out on Wed. night to play a little and couldn't get any one to run so I just raced a friends Diesl. I got a lot of excuses no tires the whole deal and it was for fun no money involved? I guss it was just not a good night or some thing. I have a spectical solutions lid for sale for you Vortech guys I did something different and so I never used it here is a link to my post in the FS section.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/411332-cleaning-up-lol-suspension-exhaust-fuel-stuff-f-s.html
Sorry so long.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what kind of power is it making now?
Old 11-18-2005, 04:13 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

I only made one full pull with the fouled plugs it was missing on at least one of the cyclinders it made @ 520 didn't pull the graph to a detailed level to get an exact reading just wanted to know ballpark how much I was down with the way it was running etc... I need new rings apparently LOL! I changed the plugs when I got home and it had cooled down and went out that night I dought I am down any with the way it was running, but I don't know for sure I am going to rering it and go back etc...
Old 11-18-2005, 05:06 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its nice to hear some people think of re-ringing motor as if it was an oil change

Old 11-18-2005, 06:00 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Its nice to hear some people think of re-ringing motor as if it was an oil change
Is there a difference LOL! It's how you have to deal with it when you have problems you shouldn't.