Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BMN question!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BMN question!?!?

I was just outside checking my window switch to see if the lights were lighting up correctly. Ok when i start the car the red light comes on. When i get into my turn-on rpm the green light comes on. When i get to the turn-off rpm the green light is still on. How do i know it is shutting off the nitrous at the right rpm. I have a dyno appointment monday where i'm going to spray for the first time and i don't want him to be spraying off the rev limiter, so i want to make sure that the window switch is shutting off the nitrous. Is there anyway of testing besides physically doing spraying it?
Old 11-20-2005, 12:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come on guys, help me out!! Even if your not sure, just give me some comments or opinions or anything!!
Old 11-20-2005, 05:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had probelms with my BMN switch. I knew there was a problem when I did not feel the kick at the track. My suspicions were confirmed at the dyno. I switched over to an MSD switch. Others have had good results with the BMN switch. Sorry, but I think you are only going to be able to test it on the dyno. Good Luck