Street Racing & Kill Stories - SmartAss in Circuit City

View Full Version : SmartAss in Circuit City

TNMuscle
11-22-2005, 03:51 PM
Well I was in Circuit City last night lookin for a new car audio setup when this guy walks in and comes over to where I am and says somethin to one of the workers and then starts talkin about how he would much rather have a 4-cylinder honda than the POS El Camino sittin outside. :jest: Then he looks over at me and says wouldn't you. I said that POS El Camino sittin outside is mine asshole. He looks at me and laughs, I said what is so funny. He said why did you waste your money on somethin that slow, everyone knows those old cars are all talk.Ten said when your car can even make it across the line before I get back from McDonalds then we might talk (my dad is sittin there laughin the whole time). Then we walk out to the parkin lot and he gets in his car and revs it up. I casually walk to my car hop in and rev it. The little shit looked like he was about to piss on himself :jest:. Then he said well thats just the exhaust, tried to peel out and about ran into the light pole!!! I was like ok queer lets race and see. We pulled up to an old road and raced from a dig. I won. The funny thing was his gf was sittin in the car. When he stopped she got out and said I thought you said your car was fast, my little brothers Hot Wheels car can roll faster than that! Everyone in Circuit City came out and watched us race. Everyone was laughin their head off when that happend! Maybe that will teach a couple of those Ricers a lesson. The only bad thing is I have to listen to him bitch about it in Science class tommorrow! He is like the leader of the ricer crowd at my school. :owned: :jest:

BURN'EM
11-22-2005, 03:59 PM
You should have took his girl, if she was ugly she could ride in the back. Just to piss him off, at least with you taking her she would be ridding in a real machine and not a toy.

AcE XBOX
11-22-2005, 06:32 PM
I call BS on the girl part. Good kill though :D

Smartass6885
11-22-2005, 07:20 PM
LMAO. if this story is real then thats cool. but it sounds made up. good kill anyway.

BLKWS.6
11-22-2005, 07:53 PM
if this story is real, thats SAD. My friend had an Elky with a true pontiac 400 in it (never did run right) but with 2 plug wires burned almsot in two it would still burn tires on FREASH (3 day old) asphault. (regular tires, nothing wide/sticky).

BrandonDrecksage
11-22-2005, 08:32 PM
in hsi defense...stock el caminos are slow...i'm sure your the type of guy to see a civic and automatically think its slow.

TNMuscle
11-22-2005, 08:38 PM
my el camino is not stock (383 stroker, 12 bolt, turbo 400 tranny)

BrandonDrecksage
11-22-2005, 08:41 PM
in hsi defense...stock el caminos are slow...i'm sure your the type of guy to see a civic and automatically think its slow.

NBMgreg
11-22-2005, 08:43 PM
ya, i call bs... this story is a textbook ricer kill...

ricer thinks intake and exhaust makes his civic run 11's
ricer talks crap to big bad v8
ricer gets killed in front of the whole world
ricer loses his g/f.

what happened in your story is too good to be true, almost like a streetracing fairy tale.

PAGregSS
11-23-2005, 07:22 AM
That is the greatest wishlist mod list I've ever seen. I had to look twice to realize you don't even have an fbody but you have a mod list. lol.

slowmofo
11-23-2005, 07:34 AM
Well at least hes looking for f-bod and not a riced out import, go easy

Cephiros
11-23-2005, 08:25 AM
Well at least hes looking for f-bod and not a riced out import, go easy

really no difference. thats similar to saying ricing out an fbod is ok because its not an import.

BURN'EM
11-23-2005, 08:47 AM
i don't know the guy, but I belive his story. I lived in Bristol for 3 years, TN boys have crazy toys, and yes the ricers are just like the movies.

TNMuscle
11-23-2005, 11:54 AM
where are you located in bristol I am in Kingsport

NBMgreg
11-23-2005, 12:02 PM
lol thats badass if it was true then, i want to move there just so i can play with the movie-like ricers and live my OWN ricer fairy tale!!!!

slowmofo
11-23-2005, 01:50 PM
really no difference. thats similar to saying ricing out an fbod is ok because its not an import.

I guess you didn't understand...

I was giving him props for wanting a f-bod, unlike most "kids" his age who are looking for civic with stadium seating for a wing and a folgers can for exhaust.

You don't find many now that think Camaros are cool. Most think there friends srt4 will wax you.

68maro
11-23-2005, 03:40 PM
sorry i call B.S it just doesn't make sense. #1 if you have class with him then why didn't he know your car when he came up and made comments. #2 i really don't beleive the guy talked like that. #3 you street raced with your dad there ? #4 in the midst of him peeling out and hitting light poles you managed to set up a race with him. # 5 the big one, you said you went out to an old road to race from a dig but yet the whole store of circuit city was there to watch either A they shut down the store or B i guess a major store like circuit city is located on an old road. #6 i don't beleive the girlfriend part. sorry dude i've got to raise the flag.

KB99WS6
11-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Yeah exactly 68maro, I was about to post pretty much the same thing you just did. I can't believe no one else picked up on the blatant holes in this story. To elaborate on point #1, at the beginning of the story he clearly indicates that he doesn't know the guy by saying "this guy" instead of this guy I know from school. He's a stranger in the beginning of the story, but at the end of the story, it turns out he has science class with the dude, lol. And I am with you on all your other points too. This is either an obvious B.S. story or its a quite the mix of very unlikely and poorly explained events.

SSilverSSurfer
11-23-2005, 11:56 PM
i was gonna believe it all until 68maro explained it well enuff

KB99WS6
11-24-2005, 10:06 AM
Geez, Hope some of you guys never have to do any detective work, b/c the wholes in this story are blatantly obvious, lol.

BriancWS6
11-24-2005, 10:22 AM
sorry i call B.S it just doesn't make sense. #1 if you have class with him then why didn't he know your car when he came up and made comments. #2 i really don't beleive the guy talked like that. #3 you street raced with your dad there ? #4 in the midst of him peeling out and hitting light poles you managed to set up a race with him. # 5 the big one, you said you went out to an old road to race from a dig but yet the whole store of circuit city was there to watch either A they shut down the store or B i guess a major store like circuit city is located on an old road. #6 i don't beleive the girlfriend part. sorry dude i've got to raise the flag.
Nicely done :) Here's mine..... :bs:

turbols1_05
11-24-2005, 11:25 AM
Nice kill man, If I were u I wouldn't even waste my gas on Fried Rice (no point)

Cephiros
11-24-2005, 11:40 AM
I guess you didn't understand...

I was giving him props for wanting a f-bod, unlike most "kids" his age who are looking for civic with stadium seating for a wing and a folgers can for exhaust.

You don't find many now that think Camaros are cool. Most think there friends srt4 will wax you.

ah, i agree here then, i did misunderstand i understood as a made up story that makes the car soudn bad ass is ok as long as its na fbody making it up.

i dont beleve this kid, honest or not it sounds too much like a typical person about to get a fast car and thinking ahead of what will happen

im not saying this guy doesnt have said car im just saying i agree with everyone else about sounding too fairy tailish.

68maro
11-24-2005, 02:23 PM
suprising to see so many people agreeing on the b.s

TNMuscle
11-24-2005, 02:42 PM
he didnt know my car because he just moved here, and 2 behind circuit city there is a old road that no one uses, and yes my dad was there

68maro
11-24-2005, 03:46 PM
sorry to little to late try again.

KB99WS6
11-24-2005, 04:05 PM
I was in Walmart the other day ran into this chick talking like who's got the pussy Z06 in the lot, we went to some side road and all of walmart followed. Some naked stripper from a local club dropped her arms and we were off, toasted her Saleen 7 she gotta outta the car turns out it was pamela anderson, she said your cars wicked fast, gave me a BJ and everyone from walmart gave me a standing ovation. Was pretty cool.

68maro
11-24-2005, 04:10 PM
I was in Walmart the other day ran into this chick talking like who's got the pussy Z06 in the lot, we went to some side road and all of walmart followed. Some naked stripper from a local club dropped her arms and we were off, toasted her Saleen 7 she gotta outta the car turns out it was pamela anderson, she said your cars wicked fast, gave me a BJ and everyone from walmart gave me a standing ovation. Was pretty cool.
good kill and congrats on the bj from pam something similar happened to me once.

68maro
11-24-2005, 04:12 PM
so he just moved here but in your first post you said he was the leader of the ricer crowd at your school, man he moved fast in two weeks to becrowned king ricer. jackass.

TNMuscle
11-24-2005, 05:25 PM
they all liked him after they saw his car so thats what i call it

Cephiros
11-24-2005, 06:53 PM
good kill and congrats on the bj from pam something similar happened to me once.
likewise but unfortunately it wasnt luckey enough to be pam, i was stuck with just a jennifer aniston..damn the luck :(

Super Speed
11-24-2005, 11:22 PM
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/1642/bsflag161345cu.gif

:twak: :twak: How the hell did the guy getta outta work to race?

King02SS
11-24-2005, 11:30 PM
I applaud LS1GG on the biggest BS flag I've ever seen. As for not believing the kid talked like that I dunno I know plenty of people that stupid and most of the people in my college classes have no clue what I drive. As for the girlfriend part I dont believe that I do believe some idiot high school kid would almost run into a light pole then back up and set up a race though. Especially if it was with a car he's likely to lose to but doesn't realise that his moms Hondas not fast. As for the dad thing my dads I know dads that would let their sons race with them in the car. Not saying mine would but I know plenty that would. I back the BS call on the girl thing though the rest I could care less about. :jest:

psykoTA
11-25-2005, 12:42 AM
Wow, I guess if you dont own an Fbody your story is bs. :eyes: Geez people, take it easy. A ricer goes down=good.

reocamaro
11-25-2005, 05:51 AM
A ricer goes down? Who gives a sh**? I like hearing about stories where there's some sort of conflict or "uh oh, he might lose this one". Why do I say BS? What's the deal with the girl? Why is it that in every thread people respond by saying "you should take her girl and leave him crying." Feel free to put your worthless 2 cents, but has there EVER been a girl that says..."Ya know f*** love!, You lost a race with a civic, we're through!!" Get over yourself guys. :bang:

psykoTA
11-25-2005, 07:50 AM
Wow, take the internet a lil serious do we? :eyes: If hearing stories on the internet upsets you, I bet finding out Santa wasn't real, broke your little heart.

Super Speed
11-25-2005, 09:21 AM
A ricer goes down? Who gives a sh**? I like hearing about stories where there's some sort of conflict or "uh oh, he might lose this one". Why do I say BS? What's the deal with the girl? Why is it that in every thread people respond by saying "you should take her girl and leave him crying." Feel free to put your worthless 2 cents, but has there EVER been a girl that says..."Ya know f*** love!, You lost a race with a civic, we're through!!" Get over yourself guys.

You yourself put your worthelss 2 cents in and nobody cares so stfu?!?!?!
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu6.jpg

reocamaro
11-25-2005, 09:57 AM
:-) Well, it seems like my 2 cents pissed off a couple people. I like it. Job well done!

reocamaro
11-25-2005, 10:02 AM
The only thing more queer in this world besides a civic that thinks it's worth racing anyone is Star Wars and that little green thing. And I wasn't talking so I couldn't STFU but I suppose I could stop typing. Okay.

blkbird_WS-6
11-25-2005, 10:38 AM
I was in Walmart the other day ran into this chick talking like who's got the pussy Z06 in the lot, we went to some side road and all of walmart followed. Some naked stripper from a local club dropped her arms and we were off, toasted her Saleen 7 she gotta outta the car turns out it was pamela anderson, she said your cars wicked fast, gave me a BJ and everyone from walmart gave me a standing ovation. Was pretty cool.:jest: Excellent kill man.

reocamaro
11-25-2005, 10:49 AM
:jest: Excellent kill man.

I agree!

Darksol
11-25-2005, 12:25 PM
i raced with my mom and dad in my car. hell my father has encouraged it on occasion

CashMoney
11-25-2005, 12:50 PM

I call BS on the naked stripper part I wouldn't believe that in a million years. :jest:

Boshaft
11-25-2005, 02:03 PM
The only thing more queer in this world besides a civic that thinks it's worth racing anyone is Star Wars and that little green thing. And I wasn't talking so I couldn't STFU but I suppose I could stop typing. Okay.
??? What'choo be talkin' bout Willis? Yoda?

The PAT WS6
11-25-2005, 09:47 PM
hahah BS mother fucker i work at Circuit City but that has nothing to do with it, what is in your sig? is that your dream car, or what? anyways get your story straight. come down and race me and my buddies at work

TNMuscle
11-26-2005, 02:31 PM
are you retarded I live in TN dumbass and i have a 383 stroker elcamino

68maro
11-26-2005, 02:36 PM
you're probably good in the dating chat rooms. with the skill you make up racing stories all the chicks must love your cyber skills.

DaGeneral
11-26-2005, 02:38 PM
A 3rd grader w/ brain damage couldve seen the holes in the story

But nevertheless, good kill

TNMuscle
11-26-2005, 02:55 PM
ok whatever you can belive what you want. but i will swear it happened

68maro
11-26-2005, 03:09 PM
just like bill clinton swears he did not have sexual relations with that woman. man your story looks like a lie as bad as his cum stain on her dress.

TNMuscle
11-26-2005, 03:37 PM
just like bill clinton swears he did not have sexual relations with that woman. man your story looks like a lie as bad as his cum stain on her dress.
lol nice analagt though

NBMgreg
11-26-2005, 03:44 PM
how did the whole ENTIRE curcuit city team come out to watch a race? were there no customers in the entire store? if you say no, your full of shit because YOU were a customer. where there no supervisors? cuz i know damn well that if a race went on outside my work, and everybody ran out, there would be hell to pay. and how did you hear him say "thats just exhaust" while not only are you in your car revving, hes doing burnouts and almost hitting poles?

and for my final question, where the hell did his g/f come from? does she go to work with him, all of a sudden he gets off work and his g/f is waiting inside his car or what?

TNMuscle
11-26-2005, 04:03 PM
i said he walked in the store i didnt say he worked there dumbass

Zentenk
11-26-2005, 04:41 PM
Circuit City 300... why do you think its called Circuit? cause it has a track around it.

TNMuscle
11-26-2005, 06:19 PM
lol :jest:

reocamaro
11-26-2005, 06:33 PM
Horsepower King, aye? Self-proclaimed at best. But Don't take anything we say personally. It's called creative criticism. We're just trying to help you make better BS so we aren't so blown away by "what sort of down syndromed 11 grader wrote this." So now move on to the revising stage. Ah, just start a new thread w/ a new story and let's see how well you've progessed through our comments. :-D

TNMuscle
11-26-2005, 07:05 PM
lol may be ill do that

KB99WS6
11-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Who's the fucker who insulted Yoda! Star Wars is awesome, and that little green fucker will slice your ass in half without breaking a sweat. He is also very wise. Oh no, it is not adviseable to insult the quintisential jedi master! :jest:

Seriously though, I love Star Wars, since when is it gay? :eyes:

TNMuscle
11-26-2005, 08:47 PM
LOL KB99WS6 for a second there i thought you were serious, I was about to make fun of you for bein some comp. freak lol

Cephiros
11-26-2005, 08:50 PM
Seriously though, I love Star Wars, since when is it gay? :eyes:

well it started when george lucas felt it neccecary for guido to shoot first, and it was completed when he felt the need to make darth vadar go "noooooooooooo"

KB99WS6
11-26-2005, 09:01 PM
well it started when george lucas felt it neccecary for guido to shoot first, and it was completed when he felt the need to make darth vadar go "noooooooooooo"

wtf? Whatever. Star Wars & the entire original trilogy were some of the best movies EVER, and particularly amazing for their time. The recent ones were still very good as well....the last one in particular IMO. Just that some people have these tremendous & unrealistic expectations for the new ones to be perfect. They aren't going to be perfect or meet everyone's desire for what should have heppened in every single detail, but they are still damn good.

TNMuscle
11-26-2005, 09:07 PM
they are good i agree but im not some hardcore nerd.

KB99WS6
11-26-2005, 09:07 PM
but im not some hardcore nerd. lol, you paranoid now or something?

bluedrago
11-26-2005, 09:12 PM
I was out in my 98 WS6 last night and figured I would mention the dumbest ricer comment ever. I was cruisnig at 40 and this lancer...not evo comes flying up and honks 3 times and I leave it in 4th and we are neck and neck and I hit about 2300 and start to pull away and he comes to where the F body guys hang out and is like oh my god dude that car is fast is it a WS6??? and I was like ya and he was like oh no wonder it beat me. It is a 6.6 with awd and a 6 speed right? and I was like....uhhhhhh so they are retared ones out there. I give props on that BS flag though that rocked.

Cephiros
11-26-2005, 09:22 PM
Star Wars & the entire original trilogy were some of the best movies EVER, and particularly amazing for their time.
i agree

The recent ones were still very good as well....the last one in particular IMO.
i dissagree here though, the episode one was accually very good
however 2 and 3 were terrable movies focust soly around action, no story worth commenting on and some of the cheeziest lines ive ever seen in a mobie

the series would have bene much less tarnished if they never made the second trilogy.

Roarin_8
11-26-2005, 09:29 PM
I was out in my 98 WS6 last night and figured I would mention the dumbest ricer comment ever. I was cruisnig at 40 and this lancer...not evo comes flying up and honks 3 times and I leave it in 4th and we are neck and neck and I hit about 2300 and start to pull away and he comes to where the F body guys hang out and is like oh my god dude that car is fast is it a WS6??? and I was like ya and he was like oh no wonder it beat me. It is a 6.6 with awd and a 6 speed right? and I was like....uhhhhhh so they are retared ones out there. I give props on that BS flag though that rocked.

Did you educate the guy? I would have gave him a weird look and said no it's a 5.7 with RWD and I left it in 4th gear. ;)

bluedrago
11-26-2005, 09:45 PM
No I let him think that....Why would I educate him when I could lessen up his wallet or his buddy's "13 second Crx"

Boshaft
11-28-2005, 01:23 PM
you're probably good in the dating chat rooms. with the skill you make up racing stories all the chicks must love your cyber skills.
LOL..he probably took the following statement to heart:

"...bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls only want boyfriends who have good skills..." -Napoleon Dynamite

Boshaft
11-28-2005, 01:28 PM
Since this thread has now been thoroughly hi-jacked anyway, I just wanted to say I agree with this statement about Greedo.

SSpeedracer
11-28-2005, 01:51 PM
Yeah, that Greedo PC change really upset me too. What else was changed? Something about vader saying "No?" What episode, I'll check it out.

Also, is it my imagination or did they add the actor that played anikan into the the final episod 6 along side OB1 and Yoda? And all the celebrating at different planets was BS too, right?

Anyone know where I can get the original MadMax w/out the voice dub?

Good kill, and why don't strippers show up to my races? I need a Z06.