Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

vinyl graphics

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 11:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vinyl graphics

i've been thinking about adding some "flare" <~~HA HA to my 99. i've been checking around at diferent spots and i found this website. this guy makes some awesome graphics!! if you haven't been to this site i deffinatley recommend checking it out! i just thought i'd spread the word around for anyone else whos interested in graphics and stuff for thier own Camaro/Fbird or just curious about it. www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm

i think the reflective decals/overlays are SSIIIIICCKKK!!!
Old 11-30-2005, 12:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got my inserts here http://www.autotrimdesign.net these are goodones "polly" like RKSPORT has for half the price

EDIT: These are the domed inserts 30$ shipped

Last edited by SIC LSX; 11-30-2005 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I've used the nose emblem from autotrimdesign on my Z28. It's nice quality stuff, on par with OEM.
Old 11-30-2005, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

honestly i like the domed letters and all better, just for the simple fact that they would be easier to install, but you say half the price? i see them as more expensive. yeah, i was gonna go with the domed letters on my rear inserts, but i want to be more subtle with the overlays. i don't want anyone to tell that i have overlays until the reflective vinyl kicks in at night when the lights hit it.
i'm assuming you mean half price of RKSport, right? cause there is deffinatley a huge price difference with the site i was looking at...much cheaper! but i see what your saying....get what you pay for?
Old 11-30-2005, 03:41 PM
TECH Addict

I've used overlays from afterthoughtsauto.com, and ws6store.com. That guy's site looks like it's the same things, even same pics, from the other two sites. Don't know if he's selling it through them or what, but I've had good results with afterthoughts and ws6store. I have a black TA, and put red reflective overlays on everything, front to back. The black really sets off the red, without looking like too much or overdoing it. When it reflects, it almost looks like the decals are illuminated, not just reflecting. Very cool.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:31 PM
TECH Regular

I've got the reflective ones from www.bfranker.badz28.com/vinyl/vinyl.htm. I have silver reflective decals on NMB camaro. They look pretty sweet from far away. If you get them make you do a really good job putting them on. If not they will look like crap and start peeling and ****. I'm gonna get a raised fill in for the rear CAMARO. I still haven't decided which route I'm gonna go with it.
Old 11-30-2005, 09:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i updated my post b4. This is the color chart they can for for dome inserts http://www.autotrimdesign.com/Standa...hart-Vinyl.htm
Old 12-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Teching In

I bought my reflective overlays from JCRACINGDESIGNS.com . I got them really fast and they look great. They even gave me an extra overlay and another camaro decal for my car. I am thinking of getting the hockey stripe decals from them. My friend has them from JC Racing and I think they look pretty cool. What do you think? I have a black Z28 with the reflective red overlays. I think that reflective red hockey stripes may be kinda cool, but I am sure they will cost a bit more than the regular color hockey stripes that they sell.

Quick Reply: vinyl graphics