Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Update on my Kooks issue

Old 12-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update on my Kooks issue

Out of the blue I received a call today, to my surprise it was George from Kooks. He was asking if my header and Y pipe had been picked up yet and the status etc, also asked me about my feeling on the service. I was amazed to hear he read my earlier thread, and we talked about it. I eventually had to apoligize to him, and learned quite a bit in the process of this whole experience. George was not aware of the shipping issue I was having, go figure when your busy as hell getting ready for PRI and dealing with the immense volume of customers they deal with, and I dont blame him for not getting the initial feel for my dislike of having to ship them at my cost. I also acknowledged George's true amazement when told about the velocity spike, and he was willing to make the situation better.
Unfortunately, after dealing with a separate sponsor, and their lack luster customer service (CS), I was misled and did not contact the sponsor I had bought this particular set of headers from. Once I contacted Kris @ SDPC, the ball was rolling, and I thank George for getting me in touch with Kris for the call tag and continued excellentCS. I dropped the thread in this section mostly pissed because I felt I was getting the "your in Hawaii, hell no I aint paying shipping...." service, but that ends up not being the case at all. George actually took the time to explain to me the whole inner workings of sponsor/vendor/supplier relationship etc, and that really shed some light on what was going on. He also promised as soon as he receives the header and Y Pipe, it will be worked that day and sent out the next day. Hopefully it gets there soon, I'm running out of time for shipping my car now.

Endstate, this is one of those times if I could go back and do it different, I would. I would have went straight to Kris, and or explained in thoroughness to George the entire issue. I know I cant go back now, but I would like those that have read and replied to know that I apoligized to George for the pissed off ranting post I had and hope to do business in the future, just through the right sponsors, like Kris.

Thanks and sorry about all the shitstorm George.

Charlie
Old 12-09-2005, 07:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

glad to see that everything is getting better man. I hope you are happy in the end!

Search this Thread