Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SES light???

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 12:28 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SES light???

well this what happened the rear O2 harness got pulled on by something i ran over and ripped off the connector and left the four wires just dangling there. i assume that the wires touched but not postive.

and now the car is having problems with the MAF not reading. i used HP tuners thats i how discovered this. so i raplce the maf clear the codes and the SES light came back on within 5 miles.

so now i go to autozone because i dont have acess to the hp tuners soft wear right now. codes that came up were

MAF or VAF low circuit reading, bank 1 sensor 1, bank 2 sensor 1, and VSS sensor

so i clear the codes drive the and no SES light until i shut car off and turn it back on????

so i decide to shoot wires and make sure that there is contiunity between the wires that got tugged on.. everything checked good

so i go back to autozone check codes again and the only code that comes up is the MAF or VAF low circuit reading??? no others just that. clear it drive the car and let it idle for 10 to 15 mins then drive it again. then i shut off car turn it back on and SES light on instantly

im lost please help

also the rear O2's are deleted from the system using the hp tuners softwear
Old 12-21-2005, 08:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

listing the actual codes would help a lot more. if you pulled that hard to rip the wires, check that entier harness for pulls, im willing to be someting else got pulled loose in there if you pulled that hard