Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Tuning help

Old 12-22-2005, 04:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tuning help

Its a long story.. basically, a buddy has HPTuner software.. said he would hook me up.. so I had the cats removed as well as the AIR and EGR.. I have a magnaflow catback and whisper lid.. along with all the free mods including the throttle stop, descreened MAF, and so on.... Oh yeah.. and a 160 stat.. The car is a 98 T/A Auto with 2:73 rear.. The guy has vanished on me.. wont answer his phone or anything.. anyway.. I have a bin file already for HPTuners that I would like to use on my car.. If ANYONE even remotely close would care to flash it I would be very grateful, even pay a little for their trouble.. Or if anyone has any other tuning software such as EFIlive or LS1edit and feels like spending a little time tuning on my car I would be glad to pay for their trouble.. I hate my check engine light being on.. and I know there are a few ponies left to squeaze out of it.. Thanks to anyone that can be of assistance.. I am located in Huntington WV 25704.. if you are within a few hours drive time I will bring the car to you.. Thanks again
Old 12-24-2005, 01:01 AM
11 Second Club

back up
Old 12-25-2005, 11:27 AM
11 Second Club

up again PLEASE

Search this Thread